Met-a-mor-pho-sis

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blastoff or Blowoff

Gap n' Go or Gap n'Crap?

Your Anals Opening Intraday is up and ready for download. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

Fine tune your timing! Stooltrading is the place! Join your fellow stoolies sharing charts, trading signals and ideas! Each has a different style, and one may be just right for you. Doc gives his commentary as well, with illustrations of intraday cycles throughout the day with projections for highs, lows, and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. There are no superstars in Stooltrading, just Doc and a group of hard working Stoolies, honestly trying to help each other and themselves, constantly checking and balancing one another's views. Our Founding Fathers knew it's good to have checks and balances. The more checks the more the balances. So take a subscribatory to Stooltrading RIGHT NOW, and increase your checks and balances! Become a Stooltrader and join the fun!?

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

8:30am U.S. Q3 PRODUCTIVITY HIGHEST IN 20 YEARS

I thought the reasoning that cnbs had as to the ramifications of this were amusing- either an extra 3 weeks vacation or more pay for the same time- I dunno what popped into everyone else's head, but the first thing that hit me was fewer employees required. Just one more piece to the puzzle of the "jobless recovery" scenario, which has to be absolutely the most moronic phrase I've ever heard.

Guest The CoinGuy

GBN just starting to catch a bid, looks to have just broken out. About time, this stock has been boring the hell outta me for the last week. Like I posted in IDS last night, AMEX investor's conference has Great Basin speaking at 1:30 Today.

AMEX Webcast Investor Conference

Also speaking: IAMGold, Eldorado Gold, and Miramar Mining.

If you're a shareholder, might be worth a listen, especially for you guys who buy the name...

Best Regards,

TCG

EDIT: Glad thanks for the link to that article...good reading

Look around or read M2M  things are very grim, no question.  However that is why they can not let go of the sm,  pure desperation,  but they will use everything they have to keep the mkt moving higher.

like fishing a pond..all's quiet until it snot.

It's been a long time time since they've been able to extend a rally intraday after the opening futures spike. Total complacency reigns.

Archived