B4 the Bell, Toozleday Aug 10, 2004

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caution:

Government's oil inventory build data released tomorrow.

The number will proclaim massive jump in inventories...no matter what the truth is.

I wouldn't be surprised. At the mom & pop shop, our gas gauge has gone from about an 1/8 of a tank to at least a half a tank. I've also heard that we will cut back a little too. Nothing major, about 3 or 4%.

Refineries are heading into the transitional period from Summer specs to Winter specs at the end of the month.

Hopefully the seniors in the New England area will get some sort of break on heating oil and have a chance to top off on the pullback. I doubt they'll be fast enough.

I'd buy the dip.

For Sale- Lakefront pool home in Palm Beach County, FL. 3/2, 2 car garage, open floor plan great room concept, vaulted ceilings, ceramic tile floors. Open community with heated pool, tennis, kids rec areas. 10 public golf courses within 10 minutes, including 4 within 5 minutes, 2 in walking distance in case the car breaks down. Also a half dozen private membership clubs nearby. Great shopping, great dining. 15 minutes to downtown West Palm, 25 minutes to Boca, 15 minutes to Wellington, nice suburban area. $275K Showings begin after Labor Day.

Contact [email protected]

OK- the TOP is now in-should be a continuing erosion until AL barfs up his annoucement and it doesn't matter what he says we then crumble and later that Prick Chambers will beat by a penny and then Crisco will crumble NutsDuck into dust. ;)

That sounds good to me. :P

Archived