OK Folks, I Finally Got The Hint!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucy just went by my window carring a rather small football.

Tanks Doc your anals and beta have keep me sane for quite awhile now. I'm not the loser I use ta beeeeeeee. Of coarse I respect my Bulls I'm just not frigtened of them anymore. Still scared of that big Rooster though. <_< <_<

going to shower and dress soon and make the trek to nyc for the get together.

the end is driving in from pitts pa, i hope he makes it in time. major snow falling here in north jersey.

everybody still coming??

torah,

Going to try and make it, but we are getting a hella ice storm right now in Philly.

Wont know until later I guess, now I am going to spend my lunch hour watch people fall down in the parking lot!

it's pure and simple and marked in stone from year dot for today......if we fail to take out 830 by 1400 lift is going down hard...sthe shallower the rally and early the more floors we travel through downside.......it will be a long way to the basement today if so.....

We'll know within days which way they will steer this ship. Right into the abyss or straight up to the moon. Up or Down? I could really care less!  

Unfortunately, there's another alternative, and I think it's the one we're gonna get.

Important comment on this in Anals mid-day update.

Archived