B4 the Bell Mooday June 21, 2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

> 10440 DOWPIG and "holding" confirms 10800 by next week imo.

othewise I'm wrong wrong wrong

I also think this final bull phase into late 2004 will be lead by mid-large caps with the Techs struggling to keep pace.

The Matrix Mainframe Has Been Discovered

System 990N

Designed as high performance replacements for conventional intrusive flowmeters such as mag meters or venturis, the System 990N Uniflow flowmeter's highly accurate Transit-Time clamp-on technology allows permanent installations without process shut-down or cutting into existing pipes. It features a simple, low cost installation and requires minimal maintenance during use. System 990N operates successfully with virtually all liquids, and services pipes from 1/4 to 360 inches. The System 990N series includes single, dual or four-channel models and single or dual-path operation. Options include internal stripcharting and data logging.

more than a coincidence.....

BTW, all 990N refs in Google are jrmfl's...any independent substantiation?

post-20-1087827896_thumb.jpg

The Matrix Mainframe Has Been Discovered

System 990N

Designed as high performance replacements for conventional intrusive flowmeters such as mag meters or venturis, the System 990N Uniflow flowmeter's highly accurate Transit-Time clamp-on technology allows permanent installations without process shut-down or cutting into existing pipes. It features a simple, low cost installation and requires minimal maintenance during use. System 990N operates successfully with virtually all liquids, and services pipes from 1/4 to 360 inches. The System 990N series includes single, dual or four-channel models and single or dual-path operation. Options include internal stripcharting and data logging.

more than a coincidence.....

BTW, all 990N refs in Google are jrmfl's...any independent substantiation?

:lol:

No, and it's amazing how many mainstream newsletters are no covering it. I personally don't understand the big reaction.

Window closing- looks so far like a head fake to the upside and failure-the Pig limps on alone for awhile. The BBC acknowleges the 3 Patrol Boats were in Iranian waters. According to the map posted by BBC they were not in the Waterway but several miles up the shatt River which would put them deep in Iranian territory. So an accident is out of the question-this does not look good period!

Attorney General John Ashcroft announced this morning that a threat exists to the homeland over the next two weeks.  Specifically, terrorists have threatened to target gathering places, including malls and movie theaters.

:grin: :grin:

Please tell me I'm misinterpreting your smilies. Are you happy with the threat? Dead innocent men, women, and children = profitable shorts?

RE: meteroites.  Remember the meteorite that went screaming over the Pacific Northwest not too long ago?  Now I hear that the next day one went over Southern Cali which went widely unreported.  Matrix supression or just regional news data lying unconnected?

For Game 4 of the NBA series, the li'l missus & I traveled to Long Beach to watch the game on a pal's HDTV and grill up some meat and drink some beer. Grumping about what had happened with the Lakers that evening :lol: :angry: :cry: on the drive home at about 9pm, the wife & I were on the strip of the 405 between the 710 and 110 junctures, a strip of freeway (for those who know it) that is dominated by the brightly lit refinery (I think it's officially in Wilmington, but I'm not positive).

We were both bitching about Shaq when, "zoo-o-om!" "Ooh! Did you see that?!" the wife asks excitedly?

"Yup," I said. A bright green meteor streaked briefly across the sky.

Brightly enough to compete with the refinery, the yellow haze of an LA night, and the on-coming headlights of the 405.

It's the first shooting star I've ever seen during many years in Los Angeles.

Attorney General John Ashcroft announced this morning that a threat exists to the homeland over the next two weeks.? Specifically, terrorists have threatened to target gathering places, including malls and movie theaters.

Please tell me I'm misinterpreting your smilies. Are you happy with the threat? Dead innocent men, women, and children = profitable shorts?

I believe it was Plunger's play on the old jingle, "Coming soon to a theatre near you."

Attorney General John Ashcroft announced this morning that a threat exists to the homeland over the next two weeks.? Specifically, terrorists have threatened to target gathering places, including malls and movie theaters.

Maybe plunger smiles because forcasting gov't rxn has become a little too predictable

Coming soon to a theater near you...

Terror Alert:

Attorney General John Ashcroft announced this morning that a threat exists to the homeland over the next two weeks. Specifically, terrorists have threatened to target gathering places, including malls and movie theaters.

How transparent!Just in time for the release of Moore's film!

I think she is being cynical about the 'obvious' nature of the threat....ie what is everyone supposed to do..keep in their homes,etc,etc

more than likely its made up imo

Archived