Its The Stock Market, Stupid

coboy,

I don't understand why you hang out on a semi bear site. Why?

I told you before.. I want to see whether I am missing something important.. After all, this is the best site for people like us..

Hurts me to see people are blinded by their own biases, believe it or not I am on your side..

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Strikerm:

KRY halted until 2000, 2001, 2002 financials are restated.

Improper accounting of hedges.

Who knows when it will open back up.

I bought some yesterday (Uuggghh!!!).

Somebody here said it was a Bob Chapman recommendation.

Yet another FlimFlam operation.

Chapman's out of the country somewhere, probably living on a Private Island next to Nick Guarino.

Jerks......

figures, I have 5000 shares. Ive mentioned it before here, sorry, ....Ive been robbed by accounting once again...So much for value investing...where do I fill out the paperwork to get a sticker of the company logo at least for remembrance. I here RGLD would be fair valued if gold was at 1000 per ounce fwiw....

RGLD has a P/E of 32.

can you read this without logging in? good read from febuary

http://www.valueinvestorsclub.com/guests/v...=992&more=dtrue

A must read for RGLD investors

I cant argue with this kind of research. My friend is an excellent value investor. He has made me some nice cash. current ex. is ZNDT, target 11, bought at 1.50. currently 6.44......not to mention NIHD which I wont even go in to!

coboy,

I told you before.. I want to see whether I am missing something important.. After all, this is the best site for people like us..

Hurts me to see people are blinded by their own biases, believe it or not I am on your side..

Glad to see you are open minded.

No harm, no foul.

Still no comments or suggestions about Scam Week.

Up or down??

Lets have some opinions. Bull and Bear.

My guess is that the market sells off through Friday on light volume and we get a massive ramp job next week.

This will coincide with Bob Carver's prediction of the German DAX making a new 5th wave high near the end of the month, then rolling over and leading the global markets to the downside.

Up or down?? An emphatic yes to this scenario.

strikerm3 Posted on Jul 9 2003, 11:19 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (The end @ Jul 9 2003, 10:06 PM)

coboy,

semi bear

or

halfaszzed bear :lol: :)

Guest AssMaster
Strikerm:

KRY halted until 2000, 2001, 2002 financials are restated.

Improper accounting of hedges.

Who knows when it will open back up.

I bought some yesterday (Uuggghh!!!).

Somebody here said it was a Bob Chapman recommendation.

Yet another FlimFlam operation.

Chapman's out of the country somewhere, probably living on a Private Island next to Nick Guarino.

Jerks......

figures, I have 5000 shares. Ive mentioned it before here, sorry, ....Ive been robbed by accounting once again...So much for value investing...where do I fill out the paperwork to get a sticker of the company logo at least for remembrance. I here RGLD would be fair valued if gold was at 1000 per ounce fwiw....

RGLD has a P/E of 32.

can you read this without logging in? good read from febuary

http://www.valueinvestorsclub.com/guests/v...=992&more=dtrue

Was this the same stuff that was in the article that trashed RGLD's price in Feb?

It's good to know. Why don't they operate as a unit trust like the Canadian Royalty Trusts for Oil/NG?

Everybody that I work with seems to have this exact opinion of investing, sorry that's not investing to me,dammit! There's a lot more pain to come.

That's precisely correct. The stock market is not remotely about investing. It is about transferring wealth from outsiders to insiders. If the insiders felt they had a better moustrap and could live well perpetually off the profits of their enterprise, they'd never come public.

If Cisco and Moto have lost control of their distribution channel, they won't be growing anytime soon. Cisco was at the top of a lucrative Amway-style distribution pyramid.

Handsets and routers didn't even have as long a run as TVs and radios for US manufacturers!

Yup. This was my point on IDS today. The better part of 2 generations' worth of innovation competed down to zero profits in about 7 years. Our society better start innovating again real soon or else there's going to be a lot of looting, fighting, etc. regardless fiat money or hard gold standard. Maybe we can all just get gubamit jobs :lol:

coboy,

I'm not surprised he hangs out on this bear site. He seems to be:

1. bearish, skeptical of sell-side

2. not a top picker

3. not yet a big swinging dick who can afford to sit out a trend( or maybe he is but wants the coin!)

4. interested in making sense of market moves

2,3 rub some people the wrong way, some of the time. When the high fliers turn back down, those complaints will vanish.

Did anybody bring any IC Lite? B) Cheers!

Archived