Plainview Clinic Dogged By Blackout Keeps Cool

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The BEARS have a great victory today. Congrats to one and all. That Sornette guy is going to be a STAR! B) ?:D

Agreed, I was looking for a break below 1,000 yesterday. After this mornings stupidity I am happy with 993. Dow looks to close only up +40 on the week, they can't keep this shell game going forever (although it's gone way beyond where I thought it could go, SPX 920, 960 :o ).

Bailed on 33 QQQ puts at 1.10 bought at 1.05 and 1.10 + .025 + .35 on them earlier.

Love the looks of those daily charts so far. All we need is a little push lower on the close. Go baby go

Holding 32's and 31's QQQ puts for at least a little follow thru selling next week.

Quicktrade

Agreed, I was looking for a break below 1,000 yesterday. After this mornings stupidity I am happy with 993. Dow looks to close only up +40 on the week, they can't keep this shell game going forever (although it's gone way beyond where I thought it could go, SPX 920, 960 :o ).

It'll fall of its own weight as soon as they run out of bagholders. Insiders still have inventory to sell. So the game goes on. B)

Gruff,

The bounce to 1007ish should be around the 990 (black line) on your chart?

Loren,

Yes, that's what the chart suggests. I just updated the chart and added downside cloned lines (red) - they should privde clues 'going forward' (I lurve dat phrase!) LOL.

Have a great weakend everyone :)

success!

gruff

post-3-1061582211_thumb.jpg

Archived