Shorts Run For Cover

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking loud....

there was a strong indirect bid in auction, so FCB were buying . This coudl be true because a lotf of EM are fighting with falling dollar buy buying dollar with their own currencies. this mean, they have a lot of dollars. maybe there IS enough cash for settlement. will see.

pls check this info for the context...(today news)

Russian Reserves Rise to Highest This Year on Currency Market Intervention Russia’s international reserves rose to the highest this year as the central bank bought foreign currency to stem the ruble’s appreciation.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...id=aJQWX0TqPd3E

Lost Money having a bear mugging......it was a 5 on 1....the smirks on their faces were priceless....Rosenberg stopped and said to Seymour Butts "give me 20 seconds answer"...

Eddie was yapping over everything the guy was saying....and yes..now eddie is bullish as is the whole panel...eddie sold at the lows and bought back the same place he sold...or so he said...

Lost Money having a bear mugging......it was a 5 on 1....the smirks on their faces were priceless....Rosenberg stopped and said to Seymour Butts "give me 20 seconds answer"...

Eddie was yapping over everything the guy was saying....and yes..now eddie is bullish as is the whole panel...eddie sold at the lows and bought back the same place he sold...or so he said...

Yep, the HOPE dope is running high at CNBS. M C2 was cutting off people all day if they were speaking the truth. UFB!

Caught the Rosie raping....UFB

I would love love love to sit behind Eddie for one week of trading to actually see how much money this douche losses every day churning his account.....stoopid Long Island NY A-hole (as if there was any other type)

Although, being that he is the "Chief Market Strategist" for some bucket shop in Connecticut, my guess is that he does exactly ZERO real trading on any given day

Oh the irony....

Caught the Rosie raping....UFB

I would love love love to sit behind Eddie for one week of trading to actually see how much money this douche losses every day churning his account.....stoopid Long Island NY A-hole (as if there was any other type)

Although, being that he is the "Chief Market Strategist" for some bucket shop in Connecticut, my guess is that he does exactly ZERO real trading on any given day

Oh the irony....

Yeah ....what an ass punch...so he got flushed out yesterday..then bought back stocks who charts broke down....if this dumps tomorrow I owe him a Pinocchio,,,

Cramit last night also called for a 7 % correction ...dump everything...day before he was a raging bull...

Archived