B4 The Bell, Moonday,October 11

"But most will remember this sad day as the day the proudest, most noble man they ever knew finally fell. For those who loved him -- one who would call him husband, one who would be his pal, or those who would call him son -- this is the darkest day they could ever imagine. They raised him to be a hero: to know the value of sacrifice, to know the value of life. And for those who served with Superman in the protection of all life comes the shock of a failure: the weight of being too late to help. For a city to live, a man had given his all and more. But it's too late. For this is the day that a Superman died."

- Superman #75, 1992 (written by Dan Jurgens)

:cry:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted by: drstool Oct 11 2004, 10:07 AM

The real reason for Clumbus day is to force everyone to go shopping. October is a lousy month for retailing.

Posted by: drstool Oct 11 2004, 10:07 AM

This year for Halloween, I will be giving out low carb candy.

Sweetened with Splenda and maltitol.

Posted by: drstool Oct 11 2004, 10:08 AM

Maltitol causes diarrhea if you eat more than one candy bar at a time.

Posted by: drstool Oct 11 2004, 10:08 AM

That should be fun.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by: drstool Oct 11 2004, 10:09 AM

I know.

Sick.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

posted last April,

No Einstein Posted on: Apr 10 2004, 12:20 PM

Replies: 215

our policy is exactly like Vietnam, It was called Vietnamazation. Hire and train an Army and a police to take over. It did not work then and it will not work now.

In Vietnam 50% of the S. Viet army just needed a job and a paycheck. they were not motivated to die and would cut and run to live so they could see their family again. 20% were motivated and GREAT fighters, 30 % were infiltrators who spied and sabataged the efforts. It will be the same in Iraq. In fact I would guess ( just my own guess) that the number of infiltators will be even higher.

all percentages above are MHO no proof available

Forum: B4 The Bell ? Post Preview: #273961

Window now closed we'll take it-the Pig looks she'll fall over in due course. With the pressure off for a bit they will try and move it up-I doubt they can....Had a PM from Patriot he won't be back. He thanked me says he learned a lot about trading here which is well and good, but he was the author of his own misfortune, he had ample opportunity to let it go last night but he wouldn't. Sad really!

Any nominees for post of the day today. This weekend, machinehead's posts complaining about the financial media hit on a subject close to my heart, winning the post of the day award for the weekend.

Archived