B4 the Bell Wiki Tiki Endi

Guest yobob1

Guest Icky Twerp
The coming global recession in 2005

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/2004/0...81600110800.htm

Every recession in America has been preceded by a surge in oil price. This year's high crude oil price might already presage one in 2005. Perversely, the Fed is preparing for it now by raising rates so that it could lower them next year!

also from the article. . .OMIGOD> . .

He favours pricing crude oil at $182 a barrel so that demand could be controlled and there would be time to find bridge fuels and fuels to fill the gap between an oil economy and a renewable economy (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3777413.stm). Mr. Matt Simmons also belongs to the Association for the Study of Peak Oil and Gas (www.peakoil.net).

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mars,

......."Paternoster: Try hopping on one of those when your three sheets to the wind."....

What fun just thinking about it, Mars. I always wondered what would happen if you went over the top. Now I know. Thanks. Seven years at T-hof, Wow!

Enjoy your posts. Please post more often.

B.S.

Fair Value numbers Spoo's-1064.45, NutsDuck-1309.45- both currently are flat to f/value. TE- Sherlock has you pegged- Mars, Libra- you wild Dude you! Sherlock I didn't realize you were Astro oriented-Hobby?? ;)

Brian4, I'm the Psych Researcher that spent 7 years disproving Astrology.

Statitiscally, I ended up with an extraordinarily "high incidence of coincidence."

:P

From their charts, I could "see" the issues of my therapy patients much faster

than by talk, talk, talk! Means out the door quicker!

But I spent a long, long time learning Astrology and still learn more all the time.

I've done comparative charting of whole families, Grandparents, parents, & kids.

Now that is where things get really UNBELIEVABLE.

I have used Horary Astrology, (events) to find people and missing things.

About 10 yrs ago I started looking at stock astro and cycles of things.

I am Sun in Aquarius,

Moon in Capricorn

Gemini Rising (talk, talk, talk) LOL

I, too, have Mars in Libra

Hi, Icky,

.... "Tulving won't take it back if you lick it" ....

That's why I like my Eagles slabbed. Costs $2 more per coin, but protects them from getting soiled or damaged. Tulving has photo's you can look at at [email protected]. You probably already have, but for anyone else interested, he also ships for free. Sure beats a five hour round trip for me to Las Vegas to go to Sahara coins. Check it out

B.S.

Hihat,

.... "I made it a POINT to catch sight of Air Force One taking off" ....

Wow, Hihat, what a story.

From what I heard, the crew was pissin' their pants wondering where their President was so they could get that damned thing off the duck trolly and into the air where it was safe.

Thanks for the story.

B.S.

Icky,

.... "are you saying you contemplate new lows in Gold Price? or...." ....

At first I thought you didn't get it, Icky. You can see where my brain is.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, we need one more low in gold, and then I'll have my boat loaded. Since I don't think Bush feels he has lost yet, I suspect I'll get it.

B.S.

You know I can take a lot of things but I have zero tolerance for Shit that breaks. We have a white Ceramic sink in the kitchen with a white ceramic Euro max pull out faucet. My Lady goes to wash the Veggies for dinner and the pullout comes off in her hand. 10 years only that Mother lasted and i paid nearly 300 bucks for it-that will teach me to buy French. Now tomorrow comes the greatest crook of them all the Plumber, I can hear the music to the Twi-Light zone in the background. ;)

TE,

i suppose you are still long UU?  ive been 'awaiting for a deep PB.... still waiting impatiently.... www.financialsense.com had an interview with dickerson from Summit "something or other".  water seems like one of the of all commodity plays.

I bought IST at 14 from V V. Check em out now. I am selling at this area. B) They don't always get it right though.

Archived