B4 The Bell Moonday August 30

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bldp up 16%

plug cont to grind up

ener also

oill and the market may be down, but these stocks are up. and nobody is talking about them?? ;)? ;)?? except me?? :grin:

Someone may have seen a preliminary copy of Bush's speech: I expect energy policy to be an important component, and he'll probably propose throwing money at alternatives.

what ever the news noise is that sets them off I really do not care, my point is that we are in energy crisis and these charts look nice, look at the 3 year on plug, beautiful reverse hs. when I say nobody is talking about them i mean bubble vision and when they do start talking about fuel cells and alternate energy stocks i will be looking to get out.( unless my stops are hit 1st)

I'm long ENER because I think their tech has a lot of potential, and TA wise it did seem to put in a nice bottom just below 10. But mgmt could not be more shareholder unfriendly. They are now getting real solar sales, though:

Uni-Solar Ovonic Receives an Additional Order from Alwitra for UNI-SOLAR? Product, Increasing Sales to 1.5 MW in 2004

and they should also start seeing revenue from hybrid batteries soon (not to start that discussion again) due to agreement with PEVE and their own factory. Plus INTC, STM, Samsung and others are working on non-volatile memory based on ENER's technology.

but the problem with the mgmt is a big one - trying to find out how much they'd actually profit if these revenues do materialize is like pulling teeth. Things are probably most clear for solar though - I believe it's around 16 MW / yr that their 30 MW plant becomes profitable.

Someone posterd this link over the week end,  very lengthy but interesting.  Plunger did you see this?  http://www.voxfux.com/features/stranger_than_fiction.htm

(At least) one problem I see with that theory is that if Saudi citizens really weren't involved and it was some kind of false flag operation, you would think the Saudis would be taking out ads to say so.

Guest bullseatshitndie

got to hand to the boyz, they really know how to levitate a market. shoot the naz, spx just hit new lod, and dow barely budging. got to keep j6p in the clouds

Bldp up 16%

plug cont to grind up

ener also

oill and the market may be down, but these stocks are up. and nobody is talking about them  ;)  ;)  except me  :grin:

Someone may have seen a preliminary copy of Bush's speech: I expect energy policy to be an important component, and he'll probably propose throwing money at alternatives.

The other day I posted that Coal would become King Coal once again as a viable substitute;and no sooner are the words out of my mouth than reports(see Energy Bulletin by Stock on Pru Bear) of congested railroads,lack of updating munes and so forth (sounds a little bit like gold) are among the many bottlenecks ocnstraing its advent---as a matter of fact it might be a good call---

By violating the "universal law"(examine the dialectical implications of any industrial good sought intensively) you're apt to be be blindsided --or at least use it as a ocmplement to ticker price

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: :cry: I'm PO'd ;I will not take these economic eccentricities standing up---I'll lie down,dammit

Forget the late charges.....

"It's unfair to charge you a price for electricity based on a payment history you may have made to an unrelated industry," said Laurie Pappas with the Office of Public Utility Counsel, the state-appointed consumer advocate"

But TXU spokesman Carlos Santos said the plan is designed to keep TXU competitive in its new territories. TXU is raising rates to all of its 183,000 customers outside North Texas.

Under the new plan, South Texas customers with the best credit histories will be offered an electricity rate that is 8 percent lower than the rate offered by the local incumbent utility, an amount known as the price to beat.

Fifteen percent of the customers will be charged a rate that is 4 percent better than the price to beat. The 15 percent with the worst credit histories will be charged the price to beat, meaning they will have saved no money by switching providers.

Archived