B4 The Bell Fryday April 2,2004

Guest yobob1

Last week, in the midst of the political attack ads, I had a fantasy.

(Think like a criminal?)

Understanding the huge political machine that the Bush group has amongst the corporations,

I wondered if possibly he would tell them each to hire a few people vs more contributions to his already huge campaign.

The effects would be such as we see this morning.

I MUST give up this conspiracy thinking...

I MUST learn to trust my govt...

I MUST realize they are looking out for my best interests...

I MUST..... not....

:angry:

Sherlock

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Guacafreakinmole!!!

How does this all get resolved?

What's the big lie that can reverse the action on the Ten Year and stick save the housing bubble? Can they just pump in there with an unlimited credit line and buy bonds and housings stocks to stick save this whole thing?

Who would stop them?

How many new Adjustable Rate Mortgage holders are ready to thank AG for the mortgage advice?

I've been flat the market for the past couple days after a pissing match with Ameriturd. Merely a spectator of the greatest show on earth.

Holy Guacafreakinmole!!!

How does this all get resolved?

What's the big lie that can reverse the action on the Ten Year and stick save the housing bubble? Can they just pump in there with an unlimited credit line and buy bonds and housings stocks to stick save this whole thing?

Fukui-san is the only Buyer of Last Resort that I know of.

His phone is ringing off the hook. But he ain't pickin' up. :ph34r:

MH-what I am waiting for is for Fukui-San to say pay me AL you stupid Amelikan!

B4, frankly I worry that Al is in the position of the embezzler at the bank who can't take a holiday because he has to keep juggling the accounts.

If Al really did check into the hospital, they might look in his desk drawer and find billions of Treasury puts, issued in favor of Fukui-san, scribbled on cocktail napkins from the Leather 'n Lace.

Worldcom, Enron and Dynegy were just the tip of the iceberg. The government sector is far larger, far murkier, and with less audit coverage ... :ph34r:

Weren't "they" all saying that jobs were just around the corner.....How did "they" know?

DJ US Snow: Mar Jobs Report Shows Strength Across The Board

WASHINGTON (Dow Jones)-- The March employment report shows broad-based strength, evidence that the Bush administration's economic policies are working, Treasury Secretary John Snow said Friday.

"Today's employment report clearly demonstrates the positive impact the President's pro-growth economic policies are having on job creation," Snow said in a statement.

"Strength is apparent across the board, including strong job growth in construction, retail and business services," Snow said.

The Labor Department reported earlier Friday that nonfarm business payrolls surged 308,000 in March, the biggest monthly rise in four years. The monthly job gain was much larger than the 120,000 increase Wall Street expected.

"Economic growth is likely to continue at a robust rate, the manufacturing sector continues to improve, homeownership levels are at an all-time high, and American families are keeping more of their hard-earned money in after-tax income," Snow said.

-By Deborah Lagomarsino, Dow Jones Newswires; 202-862-9255; [email protected]

Dow Jones Newswires

All of the lies will be exposed...one at a time...including this one.

The next jobs number will be disappointing.

Picture a sideways whipsaw market where each progressive move up and down the channel is more violent, and the duration between the moves shrinks each time.

All based on the lie-du-jour.

Archived