Grover Cleveland

I show higher highs than yesterday on about everything.

Day high yes. Intraday on the bounces... if this one fails here we just got a lower high. Don't make me come out to AZ to kick your butt, Sweef :grin:

Hey, Sweef is a Minnesota boy, I'm proud to say.

Come on out Fokker -- we'll see if two of us us can fight off one Canuck..... better bring your longies since Minnesota sub-zero weather is due any day now -- and I think I speak for Sweef when I say you can bring us a few maple leaves from Kitco as a hospitality gift :grin:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you went there you'ld miss it by a thousand miles.

Anyway, even though I'm 51, I can run fast.

Minneapolis? Minnesota? All I know is, the shit's far. And besides, Fokker's real slow- gets all gaspy and wheezy.... you're prolly safe on that one, Sweef. Besides, Fokker'd probably choose a day when you're out chopping wood with that axe 'o' yours.

So, who's covering?

Higher highs and higher lows depends on what cycles you are looking at. It's to be expected in an 8 day cycle up phase if you are looking at 5 hour swings. But if you are looking at 2 or 3 or 5 day loops you still see lower highs. That's why it's so important to specify what cycles, or to put it on other terms, what time frames you are looking at.

I can't connect to the intra-day gold board, so I'll post this here. (Board has been taking a loooong time today -- literally one minute to refresh, can't even get in to gold board.)

There was a tremendous stop-running event on SWC (silver) today -- down as low as 5.03. Suddenly in the last few minutes it raced back up to 5.25. RGLD is at 21.24.

Might not be a bad idea for some of you guys to drop by Dr. Au's gold Outpost 29 tonight. Assuming we can get in there, that is.......

F.M. is moderately bearish, as the market goes higher, that bearishness increases, not decreases... I'm only into intraday scalping here, until I am sure of the turn... That's where Doc's timings are sooo helpful. If you haven't paid up yet, get a life... You're only losing your own money without it... besides, it's cheap...

End of rant.

The board has been refreeshing for me in about 4 seconds all day. It may have been an internet thing wher eyou are.

I'm sure it was (internet related). I found all my windows were slow to refresh from about 3:30ish to 4:00 e.s.t. I'm on a industrial type cable set up at work.

By the way Doc, as you know, your cmaps, as usual, called it with pin point accuracy today. Unfortunately, I was busy today and could only watch.

The Anals are as close to seeing into the future as this mortal mouse will ever come.

I went short 200% the Q's at the close, yes...

I loved the upward thrust late in the day, god bless america.

Look for a 3% down move in the morning prior to noontime IMO, could be wrong.

Either way, gaps will get filled on NDX to 975 near term IMO....

And... for those of you still not on the E Wave wagon, this from Prechter's short term update on Monday night of this week... I'd call this pretty damn accurate (Consider the SP filled gaps to 912 today, nice nice)

Minuette wave (i) should probably end sometime tomorrow and lead to Minuette wave (ii), a half-day to day-and-a-half of bounce that holds below Friday's high (915). Wave (iii) down should draw prices lower thereafter. Support is 879-883 and 857-861. Obviously there is more bearish potential once these support areas are violated.

The board has been refreeshing for me in about 4 seconds all day. It may have been an internet thing wher eyou are.

I'm sure it was (internet related). I found all my windows were slow to refresh from about 3:30ish to 4:00 e.s.t. I'm on a industrial type cable set up at work.

Yep, probably. Fokker said he was having trouble too. I wonder if we're experiencing normal problems, or hacker outages.

This is why I keep wanting to switch to Interactive Brokers, or OptionsXpress, but keep not doing it. I really like the idea that I can get in my car and drive over to Scott or Schwab if something happens so I can't get online. Drat.

Archived