Here We Go With The Retail Excuses

They are starting before they happen. Tomorrow is the retail report or should I say our manufacturing base report. We spend money on shit. That is our economy. This is the report that Wall Fart refuses to participate in. I think that is fair a lot. NEW YORK (AP) — January, always a slow time of year for retailers, was likely even quieter than usual. “Stores are likely to report slim sales gains on Thursday as a series of snowstorms across much of the country kept shoppers at home and left them with little appetite for new spring clothing.” Are you kidding me? This little fella looks like a pig in shit? Spike is saying “bring it on”. Dogs love snow. So why the excuses? Spike could sprint to Pets Mart and clean out the chew toy section in a heartbeat regardless of the snow. Transportation? Are you kidding me? There are a slew of tail pipes to chase to get to the store. This pooch is ready to spend money. On the other hand, what was up with the Dr. J unusual March 70 put activity in Costco today? I guess we will find out tomorrow. But do not [...]

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived