Bulls, Is that it? Come on, BLACK MONDAY

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, I hate that sh*t. This guy is POS. He is saying that Ukraine is bankrupt. Just to let you know - he is a former president supporting "Russia folks and Tymoszenko". I hate that when a guy from his country is saying something bad just to win more power.

polish -> english

Ukraine goes bankrupt

http://translate.google.pl/translate?prev=...sl=pl&tl=en

ticket: PFF

Very interesting. Kept the finger on the button. If S & P500 had a higher signs of capitulation, than I would bought it because pff is loosing steam recently. The market has recognized after 2pm, that even if there will be nationalization, it will save preferred. This will be interesting Monday, becasue is pff fly higher than there should be more peace and love and we could get higher, but I'm not convinced at this time and stayed a little bit short. Maybe missed opportunity? will see

The weekend has landed!

Cheers!

Crazy week. I ended up with a little bit of everything, some GG calls, some SRS, some BAC, TBT, GG, AUY, etc.

The way this thing is gyrating, I just have to wait until I have some of their money to sell.

AND

I figured out why I couldn't update the avatar. I was trying to update my 'personal photo', when I found the update avatar thingy, all went just fine.....

HA, it worked!

King Lionitis ( I should check the spelling ) from da movie '300'. Let the last ditch effort to save our way of life begin here!

Doc, you note TBAC's quarterly supply estimate of $586B. My mind spins. Just sort of a dumb question, whose answer I am sure I know, but it's this.

Are you sure it represents "new" supply?

Do you know - approximately - what this would be on top of?

This is actually exactly what I expected heading into today. We'll probably see a bit more upside before we roll over fer real again.

The SPX found support at 770 as expected...I'm expecting a counter trend move of short duration Monday..maybe into Tuesday...Butt, I do expect the rug to be pulled next week. :ph34r:

TJ, still believing in CENX?

I also sold some LEAP puts when it when one day CENX went down +40% but since then CENX went 50% lower.

I sold the 2010 $5.00 puts, and will hold.....not a huge position. All the materials prodouchers are getting smoked....CENX is stil a good company with minimal debt (nothing due until 2014).

Most of today's pole axing was due to a goodwill write & an tax charge -- non cash.

Archived