12/04/02 Astros From Old Board

The 12/04/02 eclipse is the jumping off point of our future turmoil with Islam. There is nothing subtle about this time period. If cooler heads do not prevail it is my belief that we could be looking at the final intervention by the US in the mideast.

Humanity is finding out that the "old rules" no longer apply. The value on human life is taking second place ideology {religious} and imperial conquest. People are being viewed as a commodity. Those that are lost during power struggles are considered "shrink loss", "cost of doing business", "collateral damage"....call it what you will.

The US has wanted control of the Iraqi oil fields for over 50 years. Soon the population of the US will realize that this is the true agenda of the Bush administration. And how will this happen? The attacks by terrorists is about to escalate. This eclipse will set the fanatics on the "fast track". Citizens of the US will come to understand that while we have been looking in one direction {Iraq} the enemy is standing at the gate. They will also realize that the Homeland Security Bill was a ploy to give the illusion {Neptune} of protecting the US population. In the next 6 months we will see the people rise up and demand proper protection of our home shores.

This chart tells me when {not if } we proceed in the Mid East a fury of retaliation will be unleashed. It appears our actions will alienate most of our allies. This eclipse could prove to be the our demise.

From late December 2002 through late May 2003, transiting Pluto will be stationary opposite the Iraqi Moon, triggering the still active progressed Saturn opposite the natal Moon. During the Gulf War period, from December 1990 through May 1991, transiting Pluto was quincunx Iraq?s Moon/ Venus conjunction. I think that this Pluto transit of 12/02 to 5/03 and the one following it in 2004 indicate tremendous suffering for the Iraqi people. It is not insignificant that a similar transit happened during the last war. Because of this suffering Islam will unite.

A further indicator of powerful events, probable violence, and extremely aroused emotions during this period is the tertiary progressed Mars that will be opposite the Iraqi Moon from 12/4/02 to 1/16/03. Tertiary progressed Mars overlaps with transiting Pluto opposing the natal Moon from 12/25/02 to 1/16/03. Also of note here is that tertiary progressed Jupiter will be opposing the Iraqi Moon from 12/1/02 to 4/18/03, thereby intensifying the aggression and power struggles going on during this period.

Jupiter turn retrograde at 19' Leo the degree of the Aug 11 1999 eclipse. We are on a war track come hell or high water. The US administration has used fear and deception to set in motion a plan designed to take what it wants by any means.

The American people are going to start to put 2 + 2 together. Soon they will realize that in all situations we are not always the "good guys". They will rightfully begin to question our motivations in one area, while neglecting to truly protect our homeland interests.

Here is the destination as our actions to date are only reinforcing this original call

We are standing at a gateway to history that is unprecedented. Decisions and rhetoric on the part of the US are only fueling the fires of resentment and hatred towards the US. I put forward this simple question....How long would any of us sit idly by, knowing our lives are being threatened, and that the one threatening, fully intends to carry out this threat?

The aspect contains a dynamic of profound implications.

Pluto {death resurrection all things nuclear} during the second week of February 2003, will be at 20 degrees Sagittarius. At this time it will square Mars{war conflict} in the Mohammed Hegira chart {The founding of Islam 7/15 9/24 622 AD} while simultaneously opposing the United States Mars.

The implications of this T square can lead me to only one conclusion: Any US invasion of Iraq will develop into a war encompassing not only Iraq, but the entire PanArabic world.

This T square involving Pluto{20 degrees Sag} squaring the Islamic Mars {20 degrees Virgo}while in opposition to the US Mars will be in effect for almost all of 2003 & 2004. We have six months {Now its 3 months} to avoid a PanArabic conflagration. If a diplomatic approach is not employed we will not have the same "cake walk" as GulfWar 1.

This chart is also showing China and Russia are up to something collectively.

We are entering another major quake zone. I will study the maps to try and locate the hottest zones.

Also Africa is still very much active concerning terrorist activity as well as Italy {The Vatican?} and Indonesia. This eclipse is also raising tensions between Pakistan and India

Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surfing with the Alien

Threadbear

Master of Stock Proctology

I'm a llama!

Re:12/04/02 As above so below

? Reply #1 on: December 3, 2002, 03:58:56 pm ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoodwinked, Thanks for all of the information here. It's much appreciated. Now you mention that people will begin to put 2 and 2 together. Is this because they see Homeland Security put in place more to contain us than protect us?

You mention Pan-Arabic conflict, which seems like a probability. What about countries like Greece and Macedonia, Turkey, and the Balkans? Will the war extend beyond what are thought of as strictly Arabic countries, into countries with large Muslim populations or strong ties to the Arab world?

Hypertiger

Doctor of Stock Proctology

Hyperinflation kills...

? Reply #2 on: December 3, 2002, 04:47:19 pm ?

That's right, we ain't seen nothing yet... The good news is being made up...

Market crash = irrational exuberance x money2 -You'll never catch me, SUCKERS!

Economics is extremely useful as a form of employment for economists.-John Kenneth Galbraith

chasmo

Stock Proctology Intern

I'm a llama!

? Reply #3 on: December 3, 2002, 08:14:59 pm ?

Hood,

What is the time and date you have for the chart for Iraq?If the chart you have is correct and what you say is happening to its moon...... I shudder to think.

About this full moon two weeks from tomorrow Iam noat as bullish about it as a lot of other commentaries I have read.

I know Jupiter is trine Pluto at this time but it is a retrograde trine suggesting to me that the good news of increased liquidity is already in the market so this aspect cannot add all that much more.Such is not the case with Mercury square Saturn at the new moon or the full moon on Saturn with the Sun opposed saturn. This has to be a very sobering full moon and I think the public feels at this time that war is likly to occur and there is some ligiment shock about it.On any account I think that Saturn at the full moon is far more negative for the markets than the Jupiter trine Pluto at that time.I have already bought some Bearx and will probably add some more at that time.

As for next year we have talked about this before and I really should start a thread on this subject as I feel it is so important to understandning why it would seem hard times are ahead and this country is reaching a critical watershed.

I cant say as you have what the direct causes are but when Saturn goes into its near stationary square to Neptune it will be the end of so many illusions Americans still have about them selves their lives and this country as a whole.The follow up of Pluto also squareing neptune from 2003 to 2005 is again another " I shudder to think"

The mars square Neptune in the US chart ,deceptive illusions or mis guided hopes and beliefs, combined with the Mercury opposite Pluto, raw greed desire, is why the boom bust cycle has prevailed through out American economic history.

Cover, at http://stariq.com has pointed out that we have financial crisis with hard aspects from Saturn or the outer planets to the US mars Neptune and I expect at least this to happen in 2003 starting probably about mid Febuary.

With Saturn and Pluto also involved with the US Mars your war prediction seems highly likly. I dont think many are prepared for anything bad happeing from the US point of view.

I must confess I would much prefer a financial crisis caused simply because it seems neccessary to correct all kinds of imbalances in the world economy than a financial crisis caused by a war conventional or other wise.

A powerful picture you paint. I fear I may loose some of my own illusions come next year.

I would be interested in looking at the Iraqi chart.

Hoodwinked

Stock Proctology Intern

listen...can you hear it...its getting closer

? Reply #4 on: December 3, 2002, 09:05:06 pm ?

Threadbear that's exactly what the chart shows concerning the Homeland act. The people will become enraged. Major protests concerning content and deception will ensue. The manipulation of the American people will be exposed. The full exposure could take until next fall, but its gonna happen.

Concerning the other countries and areas you mentioned, it appears there will be a "drawing in" process. We will intentionally or unintentionally commit acts that will outrage most of the world. Countries that are considered "moderate Moslem" counties will side with the "hardline Moslems". Whatever the act or accident is will also cause many of our allies to abandon us. It appears that it ends up with the USA and Israel being the only support for each other. Our power being greatly diminished as we have bitten off more than we can chew.

Russia and China announced their alliance today. Their aint nothing subtle about this announcement. I did not expect it so soon as I just noticed and posted on it yesterday. This agreement must have Dubya seething. The next wild card could be India. We should know more of India around 1/02/03.

When we flex our muscles, prepare for the rest of the world to flex back. When American lives are taken and threatened at will, it will be realized we have been trying to take out mosquitoes with a shotgun. Our tactics will backfire in more ways than one. Instead of rooting out terror cells and individuals we have opted to carpet bomb the innocent we say we are trying to help. The world aint gonna buy our BS anymore. As we are failing, the cells and individuals will be succeeding.

Above is the astros, below is a Hoodwink rant!!!!

This eclipse and Jupiter turning retrograde is the trigger. Cooler, rational heads could prevail, but with our elected administration, I doubt it. We have chickenhawks driving the bus. The constitution has been usurped. We have a deserter as commander in chief. As always we can count on my fellow astros and the media telling us about what is really happening. Not one reporter has had the courage to write about Dubyas true military record. No one dares come forward about party boy George. He has been given a ticket to ride, and he knows it. If I hear about Jlow and Ben one more time I think Ill puke. Our heads are so far up our butts, we are about to get what we deserve.

Surfing with the Alien

Hypertiger

Doctor of Stock Proctology

Hyperinflation kills...

? Reply #5 on: December 3, 2002, 09:43:25 pm ?

Everyone on the planet not just the US... But I know what you are saying.

Market crash = irrational exuberance x money2 -You'll never catch me, SUCKERS!

Economics is extremely useful as a form of employment for economists.-John Kenneth Galbraith

Hoodwinked

Stock Proctology Intern

? Reply #6 on: December 3, 2002, 09:50:15 pm ?

Chasmo great to hear from you. I have missed your posts. I am sure you have noticed my work does not always follow the party line of most astrologers. I have always stepped out of the box.

My feel for the charts has been extreme of late. I appreciate your feedback to help keep my work in focus. You too do not fear reaching for the stars.

Chasmo I used

Iraq

July 14 1958

7:00 AM zone h3e

Bagdad

44'25E 33'21N

Placidus

? Last Edit: December 3, 2002, 09:57:03 pm by Hoodwinked ? Report to moderator Logged

Surfing with the Alien

Metamucil

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

Don't Squeeze!

? Reply #7 on: December 3, 2002, 10:08:56 pm ?

Fascinating, indeed. Maybe that explains why all the charts look like crap (for bulls)....and also why it feels mandatory to be very short.

To what extent is this stuff backtested...especially the extremes? Bradley siderographas have nailed the last 2 turns. Maybe not a coincidence?

Arch Crawford uses astro, too. Interesting timer....supposedly one of the best.

Thanks...I pray for no conflict.

Hoodwinked

Stock Proctology Intern

? Reply #8 on: Today at 08:31:06am ?

Meta....backtested about 5000 years. The craft has been around as long as history. The big change for us now is computers. We can run transits, progressed, composite charts in seconds. All we need is proper locations, times, and dates. Interps are a combination of hard data, intuition, and paying attention to what is tranpiring in the subject of investigation. Chasmos last post is the classic example of using all three indicators of data, circumstances, and intuition.

Surfing with the Alien

BigHurt

Stock Proctology Intern

? Reply #9 on: Today at 09:41:31am ?

Hoodwinked and Chasmo,

nearly everyone has moved over to the New "New Board".

This is some fine astro.

You guys should repost it where everyone will see it.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoodwinked, Thanks for response. It's illuminating.

Gets out Alive- When did you take the pill? I remember when I took it---after watching "Manufacturing Consent" documentary about media and govt, and the artificial world created for the public.(Noam Chomsky) Seriously blew my mind. That was about 10 years ago. It still haunts me, because it was such a straightforward obvious message. The truth is withheld from you on a daily basis. Did you ever see that one?

Everyone has to take the red pill eventually. Be grateful you had the option of taking it orally.

Weinerdog, Babylon has so much biblical negativity associated with it, it's a social engineer's and propagandist's dream come true. The fundamentalists have several archetypes at their disposal in the evil Saddam. The evil magician/astrologer would be just one more.

assteroid,

Almost em-bare-assed to say it was only about 3 years or so, but better late than never eh? Keep telling myself I was just a kid.

Stop dwelling.

It was the day Hillary announced she was running for senator from NY. Was never interested in politics or what they did. First because, there was nothing I could do and second because, I knew they were ALL crooks anyway. But when I finished vomiting, I decided to educate myself. Found libertarianism that day and Austrian economics soon thereafter.

Been terrified ever since. :shocked

Began buying physical gold in 3/01.

Beware of isms. (isms= ideology)

All isms are limiting, on the mind and soul.

Uncle Al sprang from the salons of the most radical sort of libertianism. Now a certain sort of libertarian brands him a statist. He would say he is freeing financial markets from barriers. It's all like a dog chasing its tail.

Rand proposed that the closed minds crushed the inventor of the perpetual motion machine. Now Al has a perpetual motion machine in place, and wouldn't you know it, his erswhile brothers in arms doubt him and even call for his head.

No ism or schism

just get the rhythm

weiner...I don't know if Saddam is into astrology or not. What I have read is that he believes in reincarnation. He believes he is to bring Iraq {Babylon} back to its former glory. Between Saddam and king George we have quit a pair. While surfing some Christian sites {I like to know what different groups are thinking} some of the posters are thrilled with what's happening. {They get raptured and avoid all suffering} Many of the posters believe that we will be attacked economically.{Thus the attack on the WTC} What is most interesting is that as many denominations exist {Judeau-Christian}so do as many last days scenarios.

Most I have read start with economic collapse. The funny thing is when I have studied this it always says "Business as usual". Go figure. They got George and Saddam as eager players in the "Final Battle". Me; I don't have a clue :huh:

I started doing astrology out of boredom :blink: During a two year recovery the need for mental stimulation was great. The more I worked it {mostly just for kicks and giggles} the more I noticed. Some hardcore pros looked at my work and were kind of stunned. I was making good calls, but it really wasn't possible, cause I didn't know the rules.{They lectured me on the rules, I ignored them...lol} Without following others, I just played with mixing things up until a strong "hit rate" surfaced. What I discovered was .....its like Arch says with Bradley.....when its hot, its hot.....when its not, its not. :huh:

I started checking out some pros and they are starting to post what I have been on to for a year now. I have found a couple of renegade astrologers....one of which called WTC NY a full year ahead, exactly to the day. They don't do the work for the praise or the public, they do it for the art.

One of the most respected in the field has just put out some work for the year ahead. The accuracy rate from this person blows me away. I will start putting up some of the calls from this astrologer soon, giving proper credit for the work.

Bottom line is we have all been betrayed. :ph34r: This betrayal will be exposed. We will be in heated battle at the time of the exposure. The American people will demand their country be given back to the people. Question is....how strong will the people stand to take back what is rightfully theirs?

Look out Below.....we are in for a wild ride

Hood,

I just got around to looking at Iraqi chart. Iam assuming the time zone you put down here is for three time zones east.This gives me an ascendent of 14 degrees Leo.

This is extremely important as this makes the progressed fourth tenth axis 20 degrees Sag on the fourth and 20 degrees Gemini on the tenth with pr. Saturn at 19 sag and of course natal saturn right at 20 Sag on the cusp of the fourth.The ascendent of secondary pr chart is 21 virgo.

Iam sure you see the implications of this with Islam Saturn Bush tertiary progressed saturn and where Pluto and Saturn are going this febuary ie right on the fourth tenth axis of the secondary pr chart for Iraq.

Were it not for the the Iraqui Jupiter at 22 libra which forms a pretty tight trine to the Iraqi moon venus opposite saturn I would say it was curtains for Iraq.

This Jupiter also froms a trine with the tenth house cusp of secondary progressed chart and will be exactly trine the position of transiting Saturn when it goes stationay direct about the third week in Febuary 2003.

This kind of astrology not my speciality but this could mean great good luck for whoever is leading Iraq or it could mean a change of leadership that is favorable for the Iraqi nation as a whole.However a regime change I assume would mean a new goverment and this would mean a new Iraqi chart and I doubt what Iam seeing here indicates and end to the viability of current chart.

I need to look some more at this but the conclusion to the above perhaps spurious thinking would be that despite incredible pressure (Saturn Pluto on the 4th 10th angle of progressd chart as well as on moon venus Saturn opposition of natal Iraqi chart) Iraq gets help from some where(Jupiter trine all of the above) and this help changes and transforms Iraq without an end to the prevailing Goverment since 1958.

However I also note that pr sun is just off of pr Pluto in the 12th in this same progressed Iraqi chart and secondary pr mars is very close to that eclipse degree of August 1999 as well as this same mars being at 150 degrees exactly to its natal saturn.All of the above is bad very bad for Iraq especially when Pluto reaches to near 20 degrees sag which would also make it at 150 degrees to pr mars the ruler of the eigth in the progressed chart.

The eigth rules war and ones enemies as well as loss and destruction.But current Jupiter square this mars and even a squre when it is from Jupiter could ,should mitigate the current probable besigement of that mars.

Pr moon as inspecters enter Iraq at 14 Aquarius(societal change) exactly opposite pr Uranus and Venus at 14 Leo and natal Mercury at 14 leo. As 14 leo the ascendent of chart I have this is a huge red flag that change, revolution is in the air.

Iam jumping in my thinking here but as progressed Moon squares Iraqi mars in six months and is in degree of Pluto the peak of the crisis is reached.

Of course I could be wrong but I think what occurs here is hugely positive for Iraq partly because as the inspecters arrive Jupiter is stationary on ( if I have right chart)Iraqi ascendent that holds a very powerful riseing Mercury Uranus.

Feels, seems, like revolution to me and new Iraqi goverment that is tolerated by the US but is not totally subservient to what Bush would like to do in this part of the world.Perhaps war brings this about but I dont see, from what Iam seeing here, whole sale destruction of Iraq.Lets hope Iam right on that.That slow Rx Jupiter on the Iraqi ascendent and Iraqi natal Jupiter is hopefully protective of Iraq as a whole while fomenting revolution as it goes across the Iraqi Uranus on the Iraqi ascendent.

I will take another look at this tomorow. This is a first impression and Iam not real confortable trying to do this kind of astrology.

Chasmo you continue to confirm what I am seeing. Its good to have additional light shining in my den. Chasmo when Jupiter stationed retrograge it was on the degree of the August 1999 eclipse, thus the 12/03-04/02 Eclipse should act as a "double eclipse. :o

When you mentioned Iraq getting help..{my addition; after much suffering} its more than just help IMHO. Somehow, by some act, all I can see is tne Nation of Islam taking a stand and uniting.

The wildcards are Russia and China. They cut a deal last week. My charts are also telling me that the China Syria deal comes into play. I am seeing a backdoor deal with Russia and Turkey.

What has always bothered me is how the USA has appeared to have discounted the power of China and Russia. They must be very amused at the proclamation of America being the only "Super Power". I have little doubt of their willingness to add to our folly as things go bad for us. It also appears that our economy is front and center for attack. I have no clue on how this will be accomplished.

It would be great to hear from other stoolies how this could play out

Chasmo I have had the work out here for some time now. Have you read Tem's work? {I have much respect for all his work} His latest published work is a direct hit on the the 02/16-17/02 call concerning my work with the Islam Mars. He arrived by a different road, but the destination is the same :o

Luna if you have astro work....would love to see it posted.

Who knows how many asstoologers are lurking? The more the merrier :grin:

Is it possible that the soon to be launched (early 2003) Gold Dinar could form the basis of the economic attack against this country? I also hear rumors of a possible introduction of the Gold Yuan from China. An attack on the confidence of the world's reserve fiat currency would undoubtedly be the play to make! :o :o :o

hoodwinked, chasmo, great work.

many interesting goings-on in the usa/iraq composite chart (using the usa 13sag04 rising chart):

-transiting pluto quincunx to composite sun (and 3 deg applying to composite MC), exact last wednesday (4 dec)....a very public relationship upheaval;

-pluto squaring composite node exact friday (6 dec)....power issues creating conflict within usa/iraq 'shared destiny';

-pluto semi-sextile composite saturn exact yesterday (8 dec)....power issues and painful growth through the reaping of just rewards for both entities involved.

speaking of pluto....note that the usa/iraqi composite pluto (oil) is conjunct the composite 2nd house within 2 minutes of arc....the possibility of extreme wealth/power through oil.

also note that transiting neptune is in an applying square to this composite pluto (within 4 degrees now) and will square it several times beginning next year....deception & hidden motives in conflict over this power, wealth, and oil.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

the usa & iraq have composite neptune in libra right near the ascendant, squared by uranus. the essence of the relationship may consist of delusional bullsh*t, couched in diplomatic niceties, until both parties evolve.

oddly enough, the usa mars (in gemini) conjuncts the iraqi venus/moon conjunction (opposing iraqi saturn)....a potent symbol of a man (mars) and woman (venus/moon) with a very strong mutual attraction. :wub: iraq has historically warmed to usa advances through back channels, and the iraqi public longs for the seductive promise of true freedom and democracy....but last time they listened to usa sweet nothings (and rose up against saddam after the gulf war), the usa pulled out, so to speak....and saddam (opposing iraqi saturn) crushed them :o . the iraqi public will not risk this again without a lot of flowers.

The founding of Islam 7/15...9/24 622 AD} Mecca

Phat the above date is for the time when Mohamed lit out on his own 7/15.......9/24 is when his followers started jumping on board. I would be curious to see what kind of composite work you come up with using the chart for Islam as a whole. TIA :D

BARe and Yobob below is my post from Sept of this year concerning Mars in the chart of Islam and the USA. It just so happens these aspects are in the time frame you mentioned concerning Mars in the other post.

Pluto {death resurrection all things nuclear} during the second week of February 2003, will be at 20 degrees Sagittarius. At this time it will square Mars{war conflict} in the Mohammed Hegira chart {The founding of Islam 7/15 9/24 622 AD} while simultaneously opposing the United States Mars.

The implications of this T square can lead me to only one conclusion: Any US invasion of Iraq will develop into a war encompassing not only Iraq, but the entire PanArabic world.

This T square involving Pluto{20 degrees Sag} squaring the Islamic Mars {20 degrees Virgo}while in opposition to the US Mars will be in effect for almost all of 2003 & 2004. We have six months to avoid a PanArabic conflagration. :ph34r:

Concerning the Super Volcanoes.....The Yellowstone caldera is freakin massive and is connected and related to our volcanic NW.

Old Faithful is one of the tells. Today there were 7 quakes off the coast of Oregon. The Alaska quake on the Uranian turn was the beginning :(

Doc tanks for fixing the heading....I tried but couldnt. :grin:

How refreshing to be in an environment where astrology isn't summarily dismissed as quackery!

Here are a few tidbits from the US and Shrub charts to further confirm y'all's observations thus far.....

Pluto is currently conjunct the star Ras Algethi which marks a degree of impotence. Everything is at a standstill and I don't anticipate much happening until after Dec. 23rd.

Mercury will be retrograde (Jan 2 - 22) in the US 2nd (money) and ruling the 7th (allies) and - via interception - the 9th (foreign affairs) so I'm anticipating that the US will be at odds with the UN and/or Da Boyz will have a hard time keeping their monetary/economic plans on track during this time frame.

Shrub will be influenced by Neptune (deception) conjunct his Mercury (communication) Jan 1 - 15 so if his lips are moving, he's lying! (Okay, moreso than usual! :rolleyes: )

Expect the unexpected when Uranus (technology, aviation, natural disasters) in the US 3rd (news, communication, travel) conjuncts the Moon, ruler of the 8th (death, debts) on Jan. 19 (influence in effect Jan 12-26). While anything is possible (internet meltdown, airline crash, communication satellite malfunction) the Full Moon the prior day activating the US Pluto (destruction) in the 2nd (money) gives me the impression that a natural disaster (earthquake, volcanic eruption) is entirely possible. Whatever "The Event", our emotions and psyche will be hit and there will be serious financial repercussions to reckon with afterwards.

From Jan 20 - Feb 3, Shrub will be bursting at the seams with frustration when destructive Pluto opposes his excitable Uranus, ruler of his "open enemies. (Saddam tried to kill my dad. Whine, whine, whine.....) This is a likely timeframe for outward aggression towards Iraq to occur. But with Neptune (deception, delusions) simultaneously opposing his Natal Pluto (destruction) in the 1st (reputation), his logic and credibility will be called into question and an alienation of allies is possible.

As a side note, Neptune also rules addictions and excesses so if Shrub is still hitting the bottle (and choking on pretzels - snork!) it'll be more than obvious. His sociopathic tendencies (see thread in Political Stool) will also be running rampant.

With Mars (violence, war) conjunct the star Antares (death, loss) and opposing the US Uranus (explosive) on January 30, I'd be very surprised if we weren't involved in a full-scale war by the first week of February.

All in all, we can count on war on the horizon, disillusionment and decline in The Markets, alienation of our alies and a Wild Card Surprise to keep us on our toes during the next two months. Just remember to keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times!

Archived