Chester, Put That Back In The Toilet! (12/21/02)

DrStool

Chester, Put That Back in the Toilet! (12/21/02)

The market keeps floating toward the surface of an ever narrowing trading range. Should you buy the year end rally? Doc is doubtful. And now, without further a doo doo, for your listening and reading pleasure, your Weak End Anals.

For the rest of the story, including weekly lpong term, intraday, short term, and intermediate outlook,?as well as hot pictures of naked stock charts, stoolies, log in. If you're not a stoolie already, become one Now!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As always doc, les anals sont wunderbar! :lol:

German retailers just reported that christmas sales werent as good as expected, business was not a catastrophe but weaker than expected. :P

Told a fellow forex trader form manchester, england yesterday about your take on the housing bubble. He said, that is one of the most simplicistic things he ever heard in his whole life. :lol: :lol:

Have a nice weekend!

Doc shad a litle toomucsh to dring thish afternoon. the charss are all there noo.

What waz my take on the housing bubble? I ferget. Tell your friend I said he's a freakin' moron for expressing an opinion on something he doesn't know anything about. I know, because I do it every day. :blink:

Archived