OTC Frenzy

Hey Capital Stoolies!!!

Anybody here making money???

I?m having a BLAST!!!

Check out CFC!!! Up 9%!!! Unreal!!!

Had to peel off JNPR. Still up 7% on that one!!!

BULL MARKET IS NOW ACCELERATING!!!

I?m going to start moving over to the bulletin board, unreal action over there!!!

Earnings season is HUGE!!! Everyone is beating estimates and raising guidance!!!

Didn?t Kudlow forecast this v-bottom recovery??

Consumer spending is going WILD!!

Anyone see that HOTT TOPIC? I added that one today!!!

Still holding my builders!!! Wait until those earnings arrive!!! Investors will be stunned!!!!

Going to the car dealer tomorrow!!! Check out this deal!!! Brand new 2003 Cadillac Escalade for 0% down, 3.9% for 8 years!! My payment will only be $399/mo.!! Getting the works: GPS navigation, Onstar, custom stereo, DVD for every passenger, 24 inch wheels and tires, all included!!!

Might as well trade in the 1999 Tahoe and step up the lifestyle!!

I?M GONNA BE RICH!!

I CAN?T BELIEVE I WAS SMART ENOUGH TO CATCH THE BOTTOM OF THE NEXT NEW BULL MARKET!!!

When the Nasdaq reaches 7000, friends of mine will be jealous when they hear I stepped up on margin when it was only 1800!!!

RIDE THE BULL!!

Gotta go and catch Bull and Bear debate on Kudlow and Cramer!! Can?t wait to see the bear get pummeled with all the bullish stats!!

Wow!! What an October so far!!!

KACHINGO for the Mo-Mo Monkey!!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

darn, I'm on right after the Monkey. What a tough act to follow.

IMO, the return of the day trader is not the last shoe to fall before a CIT to the downside for the market. After the semi-professional day trader, we get Joe Cappuccino. This upper-middle class person has a real day job or profession, has the 401k, but then decides to try his/her hand at position trading.

Joe 6pack is background noise, doesn't read Money magazine or even watch financial T.V., since it interferes with sports and pop cultuer. Most real Joe 6's don't even have aminimum retail account.

So I think the last ones in are those attourneys and engineers that think they can win, who get really interested at the top. From what I gather at Schwab, they are coming back slowly but steadily, but are not yet all the way back. Look for more new highs in months ahead.

Gold up..................Dollar Crashing......................GE Crashing........................JNPR can't see the future..................

Semi Stocks selling 60-100X next year..........................

All's well though..........................

THREAT MATRIX in full effect....................I congratulate the thieves.........................

After all.........CHEATERS NEVER WIN.........THEY JUST ALWAYS FINISH FIRST..........................

AMZN..............7-8 straight up days.....................God Bless America.................

Hey Guys,

Another very interesting week. I have to agree with Hairy Dent, who seems to agree with Piles.

After a Pullback to about 960 prior to year end this market will go higher next year.

But cheer up y'all. You could join the mo mo monkey a pick up some dollars on the long side, as painful as that sounds.

Be well

Guest bullseatshitndie

if you start a count on the spx the day the bond market topped this year and compare a chart of the spx in 1987 counting day 1 the day of the bonds market top, the charts are striking similar.

if this continues, do not expect to see a top until dec 3 at around 1081.

Dec will be down around 5%, but jan04 will be the bears big score w/ a low in the 840-850 range.

this would also play into the nikkei comparison, but the high comes a little later.

Hey Capital Stoolies!!!

Anybody here making money???

I?m having a BLAST!!!

Check out CFC!!! Up 9%!!! Unreal!!!

Had to peel off JNPR. Still up 7% on that one!!!

BULL MARKET IS NOW ACCELERATING!!!

I?m going to start moving over to the bulletin board, unreal action over there!!!

Earnings season is HUGE!!! Everyone is beating estimates and raising guidance!!!

Didn?t Kudlow forecast this v-bottom recovery??

Consumer spending is going WILD!!

Anyone see that HOTT TOPIC? I added that one today!!!

Still holding my builders!!! Wait until those earnings arrive!!! Investors will be stunned!!!!

Going to the car dealer tomorrow!!! Check out this deal!!! Brand new 2003 Cadillac Escalade for 0% down, 3.9% for 8 years!! My payment will only be $399/mo.!! Getting the works: GPS navigation, Onstar, custom stereo, DVD for every passenger, 24 inch wheels and tires, all included!!!

Might as well trade in the 1999 Tahoe and step up the lifestyle!!

I?M GONNA BE RICH!!

I CAN?T BELIEVE I WAS SMART ENOUGH TO CATCH THE BOTTOM OF THE NEXT NEW BULL MARKET!!!

When the Nasdaq reaches 7000, friends of mine will be jealous when they hear I stepped up on margin when it was only 1800!!!

RIDE THE BULL!!

Gotta go and catch Bull and Bear debate on Kudlow and Cramer!! Can?t wait to see the bear get pummeled with all the bullish stats!!

Wow!! What an October so far!!!

KACHINGO for the Mo-Mo Monkey!!

You never told us what your meeting with Bush Jr. was about earlier in the year....can you please explain. Did you tell him your expert plan? X-file #90210 part 2a.

Hairy, I think you may be onto something regarding the sequnece of insanity and the personalities that are involved in the activities .

Joe six pack has been pumping his money in releigously right along with Suzie Orman and Peter Lynch and still hasn't even thought about selling yet. Most would average down to zero anyway.

My WAG is that once this boner ends, the psychological damage will be far worse than the first pop because of the doubling down thats been going on.

When you think about how easy wall street got off you'd think we fell 10 %. I wonder what will happen and what Spitzer will do to the shills who tossing out reiterated price targets every ten minutes once this blows.

Actually I wouldn't mind the shills so much if they called a spade a spade and said we are going up and have a greater fool short squeeze play we really like but be carefull while you are at it.

Instead they pull their new economy bullsheet indicator out of their hip pocket while never making eye contact with the camera for more than a millisecond as they tout YHOO a screaming buy based on discounted 2020 cash flow ex OPIE-DA.

During the first part of the mania you could always tell if someone was lieing by their eyes....Deja Vu...

I still will watch 9800/1050/ and 1929 to see if we keep failing above or around there. My hunch is we are going higher. This is too crazy and now everyone has declared it a new bull so it is what it is for the time being. I think it's the same old mania.

Ag

Please limit chart width to 500 pixels. Resize and Repost. Tanks!

T minus 9 and Counting

Countdown to Collapse

Tonight's Friday Nite Quickie. More later this weak end.

Your Anals Fishmarket Wrap is loaded.

Take a subscribatory and download RIGHT NOW!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Last post before I catch my plane......Huge divergences everywhere on Nascrap, huge fibo resistance on numerous momo stocks...MM unloading afterhours as I type, added another 250K to RYVNX at the close...TRADE SAFE....hope it is a long week for the bulls, will catch up with the board from the beach if Sol has wireless!

Archived