Flat and quiet

Weakening Rollover

For your consideration

Just a couple of charts, 2 friends walking hand in hand...

tlt.gif

usd_bear_arc.gif

Quanta,

I do not see a sell signal on the Dollah in my chart in fact the MACD looks to be entering into the channel it did from Nov through late January with the CCI signaling buy early March. Here are my last couple Buy and Sell, I am on buy cycle 2. I do not see a sell signal on your chart BUT if 81 holds as high mark for the next 5-10 trading days then I can see longer technical's signaling sell.

post-8242-133208797987_thumb.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I consider the US at war with the rest of the world now in order to attract money here because money flowing here reduces the need for credit expansion. If the devolution of the EU/ECB was planned or not the result in all short terms is good and becoming better and better for the US. So too war and rumors of war in the Gulf region, and beyond as there seems to be no limit to calls for war here now, Africa for instance, are going to be excellent for attracting capital here.

Going hand and hand with this is that the US will be more and more the very best place for corporations to operate and be based.

This whole the 'the US is in decline' thing is missing the strategic advances we are making. Oh sure, for most US citizens life will be less wealthy and more difficult but citizens and The Nation are two different things.

Quanta,

I do not see a sell signal on the Dollah in my chart in fact the MACD looks to be entering into the channel it did from Nov through late January with the CCI signaling buy early March. Here are my last couple Buy and Sell, I am on buy cycle 2. I do not see a sell signal on your chart BUT if 81 holds as high mark for the next 5-10 trading days then I can see longer technical's signaling sell.

Thanx for the chart. Fascinating how the different TA play out.

Here we have Fibonacci vs BB bands on different views.

Thought the TLT reference was somehow related too.

Archived