It's Party Time

SnP quoted in Euros.

This chart says it all. European markets outperforming U.S. big time. Being financially savvy, the end of the dollar will happen when americans start moving their money abroad big time. Foreign devils dont cause currency collapses. Its the savvy insiders who do.

Wow, that chart is a real shocker.

Yes, we have had a huge Boner Run in the S & P here, yet the Rest of the World sees it as a huge, long consolidation, going nowhere.

Wonder what the S & P in Yen looks like, as it appears that the Yen has had a huge breakout lately. Based on the common "Giraffe Animal Planet" trading patterns we have experienced lately, the Yen has a long way to go before finishes this up move...

post-184-1100903544.gif

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:52PM Weekly Losers List :

Stocks over $5 posting the largest percentage loss over the last five sessions include:

BKS -28%, SGU -26%, INSP -21%, FHRX -21%, MIND -20%, XIDE -20%, CUZ -20%, CLE -19%, RAVN -19%, CAAS -18%, SFP -18%, AIRT -18%, IDBE -17%, GOAM -16%, SRSL -16%, BAMM -15%, VTIV -14%, ULCM -14%, BT -14%, JLG -14%, VTIV -14%, SMRT -14%

3:48PM Weekly Gainers List :

Stocks over $5 posting the largest percentage gains over the last five sessions include:

LMIA +152%, ANTP +67%, BOOM +46%, PACT +44%, NRVN +35%, CTMI +33%, EXM +32%, CNLG +31%, MAPS +28%, SIRI +25%, QLTY +24%, QLTY +24%, MVIS +23%, AGI +23%, USHS +23%, DOC +22%, ADSX +21%, INGP +21%, BHO +20%, SONS +20%, RATE +20%

Euro still chugging north.

No sign of a turn yet.

Currency moves tend to be exaggerated and extended, once they get going.

Ignore all the Cando and Euro top pickers and USD bottom callers, especially those who never saw a foreign currency rally they liked, and never was bold enough to participate in one of the greatest currencies runs we will ever see in our lifetimes.

And never bother to show up to admit they made a mistake.

The trend is your friend...............

The Euro is Rocking the the Dollar is Dropping............

Oooohh...I almost get turned on when you get this worked up..usually means a turn is right around the corner...(just messin' with ya)

But seriously,

The Loonie DID NOT make a new high today..despite all the euphoria...

For that matter, neither did the Euro, or the the pound....the yen, that's a different story, but the yen always seems to march to a different drummer anyway..

In addition, Silver acted like crap and has been all week..

All that said, I am very willing to go against the buck if it starts to collapse on Monday...but it's gotta show me first..

PS.. I made a killin' in crude today.... :lol:

Close: The major indices saw their recent winning streak crushed, as traders took profits on the heels of cautious anal cyst territory, frank language from Fed Chairman Greenspan, a triple witching options expiration, a spike in crude oil prices, and a series of technical failures... Selling was initially only evidenced in the semiconductor sector on the heels of a Goldman Sachs downgrade of the semiconductor equipment sector...

The ratings change dragged the semiconductor index (SOX) index through a key support level and led to the Nasdaq's (-1.6%) underperformance of the Dow and S&P 500 (both -1.1%)... Selling really picked up, though, when Greenspan made a blunt statement about interest rates at a euro conference in Germany... The Chairman commented "anyone who has not appropriately hedged this position by now obviously is desirous of losing money," and this sent both equities and treasuries tumbling... As the 10-year note lost ground (yielding close to 4.2%), so too did financial and homebuilding stocks... Meanwhile, the price of crude oil climbed $2.68 higher to $48.90/bbl as worries over tight winter heating supplies resurfaced, this time in Russia and Iraq...

Yo K-Wave!!! About time you showed up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just givin you a hard time for the "Contant Disappearing Acts" pulled after the failed hysterical sell signals......

Glad you made some coin on the oil. I went heavily long the OSX when I heard your "Imminent Collapse" calls on crude at $47, after it was already down 18%, and the OSX failed to confirm.

:P :P :P :P

I also went long AAUK, BHP, PD, N, and FCX when you said "copper was going to crash" at 1.25, after it was already clotheslined on the largest drop in history.

:o :o :o

Still holding all those longs.

Just keeping you honest, so everyone doesn't get "Burned on the Turn" when one of your calls don't work out and you suddenly disappear...........many wondering if you switched to the other side or not.

Pro traders like you are likely lumped in with Buddha's "Boarmen" and "PigMen", who make a living at the expense of rookie traders...........

Just checking.............. B) B) B)

Yo K-Wave!!!  About time you showed up.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Just givin you a hard time for the "Contant Disappearing Acts" pulled after the failed hysterical sell signals......

Glad you made some coin on the oil.  I went heavily long the OSX when I heard your "Imminent Collapse" calls on crude at $47, after it was already down 18%, and the OSX failed to confirm.

:P  :P  :P  :P

I also went long AAUK, BHP, PD, N, and FCX when you said "copper was going to crash" at 1.25, after it was already clotheslined on the largest drop in history.

:o  :o  :o

Still holding all those longs.

Just keeping you honest, so everyone doesn't get "Burned on the Turn" when one of your calls don't work out and you suddenly disappear...........many wondering if you switched to the other side or not.

Pro traders like you are likely lumped in with Buddha's "Boarmen" and "PigMen", who make a living at the expense of rookie traders...........

Just checking.............. B)  B)  B)

I never said copper was goin' to crash..I said it was on the verge of one..the long white candle outta 1.25 should have made that obvious to anyone..

Just like Uncle Buck is the same place right now...on the verge of a crash, but a LONG white one on Monday would completely negate that thought..

BTW..Oil did drop a buck and half when 47 let go...again the the long white one off of 45.5 was an indicator the the decline was out of steam...hence my inclination to look for a long play...

If you want me to stop posting my thoughts....just say the word...

Guest bullseatshitndie

dollar index is down just over 4% this year, nothing to brag about. gold is up about 6%.

dollar index down over 30% in 2 years. please, someone tell me why now this asshole named al greenspew is shooting off at the mouth about when, at some point ,there will be a diminished appetite for dollar balances????? da, hasn't there been already, that's why the dollar is lower. don't get me wrong, over the long term, the dollar is toast.

but, i'll fade al greenspew anyday. remember early 2003 he was "worried" about DEFLATION. again, just the opposite occurs to what he says.

dollar at an inflection point, could crash, could have a quick, violent rally. i've been just day trading currencies last couple of weeks, so far, so good. but, i'll be ready to short some currencies and hold for a bit when the time is ripe.

post-1179-1100906334.png

Archived