The Second Hill

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RiffRaff

I'm a proud subscriber......Doc's site is the best, the anals alone are worth the $$, not to mention everything learned from all the stoolies. :D Many tanks Doc. If you're not subscribing you don't know what you're missing, well worth the $20. :blink:

Meta: One of my daughter's professors (she's a nursing student) said that one should not take silly yum unless needed. A daily dose will make the colon lazy.

That would really ruin my days if it were true. I would also miss some trades I'm sure due to increased painful time in the water closet.

The longer deflation is allowed to "exist" as the dominating force, the more powerful it becomes ?psychologically?. The markets are being manipulated to maintain the belief that all is ?well?? The longer all is not well the more powerful the examples of manipulation will become which will destroy the psychology and the market implodes

So when is ?wellness? going to show up? It would take many years after the system imploded to see wellness again.

There is no New Bull Market period? The ?system? has already collapsed but no one can see or wants to see that until it?s on the front page of the paper? How long do you think the FED can stretch this fantasy out? Months at most?

And I don?t think ?You can?t tell if you?re in a death plunge until you hit bottom? excuse, will fly.

Wild cornered animal stage is still looming as strong as ever. Be careful

Meta: One of my daughter's professors (she's a nursing student) said that one should not take silly yum unless needed. A daily dose will make the colon lazy.

That would really ruin my days if it were true. I would also miss some trades I'm sure due to increased painful time in the water closet.

I thought it was you who posted that model tradestation for Doc -- the one that had the computers etc. in the water closet. Thought it was a picture of the tradestation belonging to whoever posted it..... :D Maybe Doc could place a large order and re-sell them to Stoolies -- after all, there's usually a discount for bulk :lol:

Archived