Stage 2 Blastoff

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pee - i hear ya. Week 'for last I borrowed 30K I didn't even need (3.4% till 10/03) from MBNA. Why? Well, even though I've got a credit score well above 700, I can see credit limits being pulled in or cancelled altogether in the near future, if we get a Ten Sigmoid. I put it in Fed Notes, so I don't even need to worry about a bank failure. Just to have it. Just in case. Not that much vs. my net worth; just the principle of the thing since I move business debt in/out of my credit lines regularly (was debt free before this "loan").

What we will see soon (with this Fed-attempted inflation of a deflationary economy) is "invested money" chasing after additional deflating asset targets. First the equities, then USD, soon bonds and shortly thereafter housing. This, on top of the usual deflating "investments" (I always laugh at this) such as automobiles...best to be out of debt entirely as investments become divestments.

No one I know has any long-term confidence in ANY investment (I even put metals into this category, as "long-term" relates to my limited remaining life span). Until our society again understands "risk" - in all of its forms - we will continue to see this gaming philosophy played out repeatedly, with other people's money.

As Mark sez daily, "no money has yet left the market".

this will be the mother of all blowoffs,but no telling where it ends.

it's never going to end. the SPX will continue to rise 3 pts/hr indefinitely. it'll close the year around 3500.

started & ended flat. scalped a small clutch of SPX calls near the close. put a sell order in and took a shower and came back and they were gone.

almost every scam week has a reversal on or before wednesday. on a summation basis, nets out that mon/tue is up, wed down, thu flat, and fri down again (this was a surprise when i totted it up). been thinking since last thursday that we'd see an intraday reversal of some kind tomorrow.

Checking in I note that many technicians and Ewavers are flabbergasted. Imo, TA will never effectively chart the lion's share of huge moves like this. This is a forensic move based in the recent memory of the Afghan bombing run and concurrent stock buying fever. I said a week ago that this war would be bought, not sold and I got alot of grief for it which is fine and its what this board is all about; dialogue. Clearly the Matrix is staking its future on a quick and easy and overwhelming victory in Iraq conjoined with a 'return to the bull market' in stocks on the 3rd anniversary of the bull top. This is why Hans Hans Hans Hans Brinker is in. No other reason. Its geo-political positioning for the next great blast of greed in the cycle. No way this government goes to War without everyone on the same page and without a massively sympathetic stock rally fueled by Y2K type liquidity embalmings. Essentially the Corpse is being shocked into new life. I said last Tuesday that PigMen on the floor would know before many in the Pentagon what the go date for the War invasion would be. They have demonstrated this reality since Thursday. Clearly this information was leaked and they have been manuevering at the Trough ever since. The 'summit' in the Azores was all a silly ruse. It was less than 2 hours long and was fronted in the media as a last ditch effort to promote diplomacy and peace. Nothing could be further from the truth and Wall Street knew it, they knew to game the event since it was really a war conference on an aircraft carrier. It was the opposite of how it was portrayed. Wall Struck loves setups like this, they were insider trading that thing 2 days in advance of it. Again, my timetable has an attack coming this weekend or shortly thereafter. The airforce much prefers a dark sky so the end of the month is better but I think they will jump the gun and go into a quarter moon since they are now so deeply arrogant and self assured. Imo none of this is technically tradeable. It is in fact quite simply the single biggest geopolitical event since Nazi Germany attacked Poland in September of 1939. It is a watershed Sigma event that challenges the whole notion of multilateralism, shames the U.N. and marks a profound change in the world dynamic. best,buddha

Congratulations to those who unthinkingly do what the crowd does, and what they are told on Bubblevision. Everyone crowded the long side of the boat last fall for a "seasonality" rally and won. Now, they all crowded the long side further for a "war rally" and they won again. Everyone can all bet the same way and win.

Congratulations to those who unthinkingly do what the crowd does, and what they are told on Bubblevision. Everyone crowded the long side of the boat last fall for a "seasonality" rally and won. Now, they all crowded the long side further for a "war rally" and they won again. Everyone can all bet the same way and win.

They don't call themselves the "Motley Fools" for nothing.

I am no longer going to request not to reproduce copyrighted material without the publisher's permission. If I get a complaint from the publisher, I'll just send you the bill for my legal fees. :lol:

If at all possible, just post a snippet and link to the source. If not possible, I'll pretend I didn't see it. :wink2:

Checking in I note that many technicians and Ewavers are flabbergasted. Imo, TA will never effectively chart the lion's share of huge moves like this. This is a forensic move based in the recent memory of the Afghan bombing run and concurrent stock buying fever. I said a week ago that this war would be bought, not sold and I got alot of grief for it which is fine and its what this board is all about; dialogue. Clearly the Matrix is staking its future on a quick and easy and overwhelming victory in Iraq conjoined with a 'return to the bull market' in stocks on the 3rd anniversary of the bull top. This is why Hans Hans Hans Hans Brinker is in. No other reason. Its geo-political positioning for the next great blast of greed in the cycle. No way this government goes to War without everyone on the same page and without a massively sympathetic stock rally fueled by Y2K type liquidity embalmings. Essentially the Corpse is being shocked into new life. I said last Tuesday that PigMen on the floor would know before many in the Pentagon what the go date for the War invasion would be. They have demonstrated this reality since Thursday. Clearly this information was leaked and they have been manuevering at the Trough ever since. The 'summit' in the Azores was all a silly ruse. It was less than 2 hours long and was fronted in the media as a last ditch effort to promote diplomacy and peace. Nothing could be further from the truth and Wall Street knew it, they knew to game the event since it was really a war conference on an aircraft carrier. It was the opposite of how it was portrayed. Wall Struck loves setups like this, they were insider trading that thing 2 days in advance of it. Again, my timetable has an attack coming this weekend or shortly thereafter. The airforce much prefers a dark sky so the end of the month is better but I think they will jump the gun and go into a quarter moon since they are now so deeply arrogant and self assured. Imo none of this is technically tradeable. It is in fact quite simply the single biggest geopolitical event since Nazi Germany attacked Poland in September of 1939. It is a watershed Sigma event that challenges the whole notion of multilateralism, shames the U.N. and marks a profound change in the world dynamic. best,buddha

It's a beautiful thing when someone can write like that. Now if we could just get you to break it up into neat little paragraphs. :lol:

Archived