Currency crisis

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm checkin' it twice.

I'm gonna find out who's naughty and nice.

Then me and Kenny Lay are gonna meet in Jekyll island to help Elvis plan his comeback concert, which will be a fundraiser to sponsor a crack team of midget commandos to break into Roswell and secretly trade places with the lil' green captives there, who will help me teleport into the Eccles Bldg. and crack this horrific fraudscam wide open, once and for all. But before we expose them insiders, my lil' friends gonna help me raid the basement and carry out enough them secret gold bars ta keep me sittin' pretty down the Slap 'N' Tickle rest my natural life. The gals gonna luv me, I'll be such a generous fellar from now on.

So you think the price of tungsten is going to skyrocket? :P

Thing about this decline is Walfart shoppers are about to trample some security guard to max out the plastic buying DVD players, flat screen TV's and toasters oblivious to the fact there is a global melt down in process....I have to believe with so little media coverage of whats going on, Joe Six pack is oblivious to the potential hair cut they are gonna wake up to tomorrow. I have to imagine the mafia is gonna try to stop this by the open but I'm not sure what they can do since the bullets have been used up and they need the Carry On My Wayward Son trade to continue to puff up amazon and crapple....

No one was ready for this if it sticks and the first instinct on any bounce will be to GTFO....the Fed is truly farked...wonder if Timmy and Ben are gonna use their immense bag of "tools"....don't have anymore rate cuts...they need a weak dollar to keep their "price rigging moral hazard game going"....but the globe is basically pulling in the other direction now protecting their own best interests trying to get our confetti currency to rise which clearly is against Ben's ( I studied depressions lab experiment )....

I've seen a lot over the years but never a melt down on a holiday before the biggest shopping day of the year that is supposedly the key to our "jobless recovery" ......Europe gonna be huge tonight....and to those rat sheet puffy chested pundits and Cramit....I hope you are longer than Jeffery Giraffes neck.....I can hear it now..."Know one could have predicted that blah blah blah..."

Gold just went Wiley Coyote...45 off the high

Archived