Greasy grappling

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't it be ironic that when it reaches the 666, that they unveil the chip (The Mark) that will be used in the beast system of the antichrist. No man shall buy or sell unless.....

Greasy, good call on the long EUR/DOLLAR at least for a trade, I added another position in DXM12 @80.450 and I am close to loaded, never easy with this POS! I see a darn good looking chart and I like the fundamentals, do you have any information that contradicts this?

Greasy, good call on the long EUR/DOLLAR at least for a trade, I added another position in DXM12 @80.450 and I am close to loaded, never easy with this POS! I see a darn good looking chart and I like the fundamentals, do you have any information that contradicts this?

I meant Psyshe_Doctor!

Looking at the Euro, since it has the most impact on the DX, above 1.31 should start to raise concern for the Euro bears. Also, wouldn't surprise me to see euro 1.3350.

Archived