B4 The Bell Fryday 10/15/04

DrStool

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my best shot at tomorrows action.......is volatily increase, as averages

try to carve out a stand in equilibrium.

going to test down........for a support.......1105??????? and test up.

1116.50ish?????

barring anything unforseen............gee.......what could go wrong............

Butterfield 8........the stainless steel hand has been concealed by velvet gloves in U.S......longer than there has been stainless steel.

i'm afraid the on-going thrust of the elite over powers who WILL call the shots

going forward, is unstopable on the way to it's disasterous conclusion.

only out of ashes will any alternatives or new spring forth............imo...............

The more the talk and implementation of .......collectivism....power

blocks........the greater the levels of tyranny and totalitarianism.

only after cannabalism reached will dispersia and de-centralization

merit attention and reach stature as immenantly rational survival

codex.......................................................................................

Bizzaro- Canada will not buy into this, not a hope in Hell in fact I think Paul Martin is being smart letting the talks take place cuz when push comes to shove he will simply say Canadians don't want this-therefore I say no on their behalf! Peeb hate to break your bubble but we actually make the drugs we consume right here in Canada. We have only been importing to meet the demand from the U.S.. ;)

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/1138adf6-2076-11d...000e2511c8.html

this is too funny - the middleman refuses to sell to customers in the country of origin..... too funny, im peeing my pants - im a Pee Brain for sure as i cannot fathon Can having more purchasing leverage than USA.... :lol: - im mean pleaaaaze. not that im ant-capitalism or anything :o

hey, i have an idea - lets sell them autos creal heap and then pay extra to buy them back - too funny, Pee Brain - dont go to detroit for your next truck, order from Edmonton...

Pee - My impression of this is that the Canadian pharmacies are trying not to ruin a good thing by taking it too far. Huge bulk sales of cheap drugs to the U.S. would almost certainly result in the drug companies limiting the amount of drugs that they will sell to Canadian pharmacies. Perceived drug shortages in Canada would result in the practice being banned altogether on the Canadian side, which would benefit no one (except of course the drug companies).

Archived