The Derivatives Tornado

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
K Wave-

I'm not trying to be a pain in the arse. I just strongly feel that it is too early to get aggressively short. I think July will provide a much better entry. But of course, I could be wrong, and if so will adjust my plan accordingly.

Don K Wave-

The family of Don Stoolioni gives the highest respects to the family of Don K Wave.

Don Stoolioni

Motley Stool-

Everything is relative. It depends on what you started with. :lol:

Doc

Beardrech wrote:

"does an old west side open aired pit-barbecue joint and famous mafia cheepeetery by the name of Scala beef still exist ? And if it does, what do they charge for a sandwich?-- "

I think Scala has become a distributor of packaged Italian beef for the restaurant trade and for general distribution. Hate to tell you this but even Walmarts stock a beef sandwich kit distributed by Scala. Best Italian beef in Chicago today is generally thought to be Mr. Beef on Orleans street, with Al's on Taylor Street tied (or second). Uno's is still the best pizza ever, IMHO. First stuffed myself there in the 1950s. I've never tried the Uno's chain. It's owned out of Boston, so how could it be good pizza, I askya? McDonald's proves that taste, in this case bad, can be transported across miles.

Archived