Mood Swing: Exhibit A

New Moon in Gemini

Friday, May 30, 9:20 pm PDT

It's a mad, mad, mad world..... :rolleyes:

That sounds like K wave winter to me.

Think about all the shit that was inveted in the depression.

I am scared for my kids.

I've got 2 personal stories.

I'll tell you one... my grandfather did over 45 years as a locomotive engineer for the Reading railroad.

My mother told me about how my grandfather, during the depression, would purposely slam the boxcars in order to crack open the sacks of flour, sugar, & salt. Once the deliveries were made, someone would then go into the boxcars and scoop up whatever they could from the broken sacks.

They would divide it all up.... take it home, sift out the dirt & debris, and then dived up again for family, friends & neighbors. Never was there one cent of profit.

To think they did all of that for us....

And look at us now....

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Windy

Get a grip. ?Get a facial. ?Get what you need, brother. ?I thank you for having been very real in a very unreal time. But lose the bull froth! ?:angry: ?This is jive. ?:ph34r:

Stutz,

You see wndysrf was tired of getting "Pamplona-ed", you know like one of those

crazy guys in Spain that tries jumping in front of the bulls and gets a horn stuck in his A$$.

Wndy just figures its better to run up behind the bulls instead of jumpig in front of a thundering herd.

It works until they lay a load of crap on the road and a guy slips and lands covered in stool.

A nimble bull chaser can jump over the steaming heap adroitly averting embarassment and a major soiling. B)

SEH

Bigwave,

No politics on this thread. :grin:

With that said, and I am a republi-can. Bush will not be re-elected. If Clinton ran again, and I think he can, He would be elected.

TE,

First, thanks for all of you time spent on TA...very much appreciated.....second, Glad to hear you're a 'pubbie...as am I. That said, i'm afraid you're right...Bush will go out in flames and Clinton would probably get re-elected...the horror of it all.

I believe that Bush will forever regret endorsing Greenspan...they are both presiding over the destruction of the economy.

Best to you...

Scott

That sounds like K wave winter to me.

Think about all the shit that was inveted in the depression.

I am scared for my kids.

I took my 10 yr old daughter with me often when buying gold and silver last year. Explained best I could about real value versus fiat. I think she gets it.

Also, bought 1000oz silver for her instead of funding her 529 plan again this year.

How are the 1000 ounce bars transported/moved around? They don't seem all that convenient for transport.

Archived