I'd say the most probably scenario is that we continue to go up into the end of the week during window dressing.

Then we will paint a nice, long, white candle through the downtrend line on the S & P.

Next two weeks, we start a shallow decline on light volume to retest the breakout point.

Then by the mid-June turn date, we launch to new highs.

I'm going to be patient and save some of my powder for more gold longs after the pullback ends.

The biggest move so far will be in the gold an silver stocks this year. I think Ord is right about the inverted Head and Shoulders.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Son-of-a-b*tch.

Covered some AMZN at 28...32...prolly what remains tomorrow or so. Maybe CYBX, SMTC dropping AH will give me a window, lol.

Only thing I've made some money on is some CMTN I sold a while ago at 7.65, pos that it is.

I dunno anymore. I really don't know what to do.

My 401(k) is all in PMBIX.

My choices are either screamer funds like PNOYX, stick with bonds in PMBIX, or go fixed.

Sounds like no matter what I'm screwed.

Maybe I should take it all out. Course then my taxes will be screwed, eh?

Help, anyone, heh. :(

F*ck.

AgentSmith, rendered obsolete.

Does anyone know if BB is not short anymore?

I'm holding the July SPX puts I bought on May 12th, closed shorts last week because stops were hit I'm day-trading on the long side and I do not intend to open new shorts, stocks or options, before June 4th +/-.

I do not know how high the market can go, other than that 964 is 360 degrees from 789 (the March low) and that June 5th is 360 degrees from 3/12/03 (using the Square of Nine).

The cycle that I posted remains in control and I believe I know why the price didn't go straight down from 5/12 (it was due to another cycle, of higher duration which I should have taken more seriously than I did). The overall outcome remains the same. Down towards end of July/beginning of August and straight up again after that.

Hope that helps

Son-of-a-b*tch.

Covered some AMZN at 28...32...prolly what remains tomorrow or so. Maybe CYBX, SMTC dropping AH will give me a window, lol.

Only thing I've made some money on is some CMTN I sold a while ago at 7.65, pos that it is.

I dunno anymore. I really don't know what to do.

My choices are either screamer funds like PNOYX, stick with bonds in PMBIX, or go fixed.

Maybe I should take it all out. Course then my taxes will be screwed, eh?

Help, anyone, heh. :(

F*ck.

Your chasing the tape. Take a vacation.

You wanted advice.

Just like Agent Smith.....................

I must lie down face first this evening so not to swallow my own AMZN vomit...........................

Well, it's been fun my fellow stoolies................but my chips have all but disappeared..................

Must stopped getting fleeced................I had a great ride................Now it's time to get off.........

Best of Luck........I'll still try to check in from time to time...........................

-Bankrupt BirdMan.........................

If I was not so nervous about hyperinflation, I would say all we are at the verge of major cit in stocks. We are either looking at 600 or 1500, and beleive me gang you do not want to see the enviroment if we print 1500. Mass chaos,riots and bank runs will just be part of everyday life.

de-inflation.gif

1.? Investment Dollars for No-Hope Companies Dry Up 2.? Inventory Investements Drop, Capital Equipment Sales Collapse

3.? Capital Equipment Producer Layoffs Rise, Job Creation Drops

4.? Overleveraged Consumers Become Concerned and Belatedly Start to Save

5.? Consumer Product & Service Layoffs Skyrocket, Job Creation Plummets

6.? Ka - Defaults Soar on Consumer Debt and Mortgages, Asset Prices Fall

7.? Poom - Run on the Dollar, Inflation Takes Off Like a Rocket

Link

And a hush fell over Stoolville as they rolled the wounded home in a dumpsterl Carried off on his shield still clutching the broken stub of his light sabre-Sir Fokkers first words to the medics were " I want my mummy". Piles was found hiding in a ditch saying "they took my Piledriver and look where they put my lollipop". Dashley was heard to mutter I used to be a Colonel but know I'm reduced to a kernel. Tig o Bitties was now just an empty jar as they had stolen all his cheese,Brisbane Bear limped in naked as they had taken all his clothes and he was now Brisbane Bare. Doc the Commanding Officer was asked for words of encouragement and he replied "AW Shit-not again"! So Hokay-it was the Bulls day and we are almost at the neckline-but we are not over it are we?? Somebody said it earlier we blast off from here or we croak from here and we should know in 24 hours. Still short stop 955 if I'm stopped I will sit and assess this for awhile but there is NO FRIGGIN way this is a new BULL market for those of you long good luck-you'll need it. Trade Safe!

Buskow, did Arch have any thoughts on HUI/XAU? Where was he on?

No, and I *think* his comments are specifically the contract not equities.

The show will be available in the archive, probably in about an hour. Today's date. AC was on instead of Roger Arnold 5:20, Ord at 4:20.

Son-of-a-b*tch.

Covered some AMZN at 28...32...prolly what remains tomorrow or so.  Maybe CYBX, SMTC dropping AH will give me a window, lol.

I dunno anymore.  I really don't know what to do.

Maybe I should take it all out.  Course then my taxes will be screwed, eh?

Help, anyone, heh.  :(

F*ck.

US Government is not addressing market needs and, for this reason, even if the US Government and Fed - working in unison - are successful in artificially stimulating the economy leading up to the Presidential elections, economic activity will wane soon thereafter, and the consumer's parlous position will have been exacerbated. That is why I have been thinking in terms of an "Indian Summer". Conditions might appear to be balmy, but following an Indian Summer the weather typically turns savagely cold.

Is there any evidence that this illusion is being "bought" by the unsuspecting US public?

Indian Summer Revisited Click here

Archived