The Matrix Reloaded

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I must be the only one who is unsurprised by the action. I don't see anything unusual or different today. The market got Dover Sole and reacted back up. Even if we make a new high, every single indicator in existence is rolling over. VIX/VXN may have gone lower, but their MACD's are rolling over.

I remain short, with protection.

Yes, you are right, not that much of a suprise here.

What are your criteria for Dover Sole?

Shorts cov @ 915 area Tues., holding RGLD.

Cardiff:

Week after week after week overbought.

That's called a Mania!!

The next mania will be in gold, once the Paper Pyramid collapses.

Get in now.

Avoid the coming rush.

Unfortunately, we have yet to see a panic, where we have week after week of unrelenting selling.

I can't see that happening. There is no way the paper pyramid will collapse, no way gold will get past $400, no way Asshole Al lets any of this happen. The federal governement will force any and all governments (foreign, states, cities, etc - ALL OF THEM) to continue to increase their demand for dollars.

The US government has the weapons and the will to use them in order to force all participants to borrow more and more US Pesos and continue to grow the money supply.

Everybody is forced to play the game or fall behind.

Savers will continue to be attacked.

Borrowers will continue to be rewarded.

Why in the world would a dirty piece of metal appreciate any more than other commodities? The dollar crash has caused all commodities to increase in price to a similar degree.

Gold is a hedge against the dollar. And there are plenty of other hedges out there such as stocks, bonds, real estate, euros, commodities, etc.

As long as we have the weapons, gold stays in line with other hedges.

That said, I'm not against playing gold shares to the long side :P

If I'm wrong, gold will go parabolic. If gold were valued vs. the CPI at the same ratio as in the 1980's, it would be around $900/oz.

However, if gold were to be valued as it were in the 1960's vs. the CPI, it would be around $205/oz.

I've been looking for gold shares to explode for 3 years now. I've missed homebuilders, internet stocks, ACF at $1.65, Asian Exotica, etc. etc. etc.

F**k gold shares.

Unless they break out, then I'll load up :P

There is no way there are any LongTermShort and Hold bears left. No way. Blown completely out of the water. Margin calls. Entire accounts completely gone.

rayok

:rolleyes:

Sloth and MWH-I agree (surprise-right)! Yes folks today was scary but we are still in a normal retrace of a strong move down. Every freakin indicator as has already been pointed out is either pointing down or in the process of rolling over. Don't dwell on the p/c ratio-read what ROG has already posted. Look I have been doing this a long, long time and I gotta tell you this is the toughest bitch to trade that I have ever seen. But those of us who are still solvent are about to reap a great, big, fat reward. I made enough off SPOO calls this week to actually be in the green even though I wasn't hedged today and gave some back. It doesn't help to bitch about it, we all know about the rampant manipulation, phony earnings etc. but you can't stop the rain some times you just have to trade your balls off and stay alive and WAIT-this is one of those times-we closed the SPOO's at 931.87 somewhere between here and 950 it's over. If you can't or won't wait till it turns then cash out, keep your powder dry and wait-CASH is a position without stress. Golden Stool made a good point point-can history repeat itself-you bet in the market it does a lot and often-October is a good example. If we go thru 950 strongly and hold above it, I will strap on Bull Horns and go long-I don't think that will happen! Trade Safe!

Guest bullseatshitndie

h&s still in play. 61% retrace last weeks high this weeks low. inverted h&s target coming into today of 936 hit. notice the elipse of the last 6 60min candles. action literally at the apex of the bearish wedge. direction of next move based on this area. prices moved up to test the 10day ma. this level is key, provided support all the way up, lets hope it now provides resistance

post-7-1053648748.gif

Guest bullseatshitndie

here's the 24 hr es. notice the 200per ma(canyon), provided support all the way up, not shall provide resistance. amazing how prices stalled at the uptrend line the wedge.

post-7-1053649540.gif

Archived