The Charge Continues

Sounds like mass confusion and denial out there. The Matrix is making its play now. Things seem quite out of control like a racehorse on roids bolting across lanes,taking out unsuspecting jockeys. We are very long overdue for Sigma 10, most especially now that the criminals who run this game have thrown down their hand, clubbed the dealer into submission and throttled the little old ladies at the table. This whole War thing has been way too easy for the Texas junta and it smells like something may be beginning to rot down in the storm shelter. Sigma 10 will provide the Deliverance. Then we will see how the hoods Grasso and Weill, Al Green and the rest manipulate the upcoming rapids. I said 6 weeks ago that a quickie in Iraq means 9,000 for a target and I'll stick with it. Short term they have the power, no question. But long term there is a dragon out there in a cave who is foul and ugly and covered in huge red pustules. He is waiting for the right time to come out and play. He ain't even a bear anymore. The bear fell asleep and morphed into your basic Medieval, fire belching Lizard. Something the size of Luxemborg. He feeds on idiocy and hope, craven debt and bamboozling media. He will finish what the kodiak began. He is dying for some Hans Hans Hans Hans Brinker grizzle to cram down his craw. good nite now and best to all Riverboaters, buddha

Yeah, I can agree with that but for now no one gives a second thought to a 10 sigma fire breathing monster or much of anything else. Run it to 9000? Sure, why not. Hell, why not 10000? Everything is backed by the greenman's presses and so there are no limits. Even fire breathing monsters will be buried if they get in the way of the government and a second grand and emperial term for the bushman.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starting to recognize the stench of intervention on a chart.

a kind understatement. it's like a giant carcass of a genetically modified beast that's lying outside an open window, so rotten with mutation and the overinjection of hormones and antibiotics that vermin and maggots alike refuse to touch it, and it just sits there pussing and oxygenating, and every time the sun hits it a few pustules bubble up and pop and release more of this morbid gaseous funk into the air.

(waving hand in front of scrunched up nostrils)

been extraordinarily busy with projects, travel, and the gradual accumulation of, um, supplies. not trading at present.

arch citing lunar eclipse thursday as possible time for "accidents at sea, emotion over conditions of inflation, attack on currencies, earthquakes, tsunami", as well as "major hits" to the USD, but on the 16th he's talking about going 200% long with 3% stops.

this is somewhat more upbeat than the zetatalk folks, who are calling for the outright stoppage of earth rotation sometime shortly after the 15th, to be followed a week later by a pole shift. then of course there are some in my family, who claim that 'they' will 'keep things on track' via actions like further interest rate cuts, and that 'pretty soon' or 'eventually' the markets and economy will 'come around'. i'm not sure which is the bedtime story and which the horror movie.

just remember, All Your Base Are Belong To Us.

arch citing lunar eclipse thursday as possible time for "accidents at sea, emotion over conditions of inflation, attack on currencies, earthquakes, tsunami",

Given the amount of ocean cargo moving around the world, "accidents at sea" are an everyday occurence.

Worldwide, earthquakes are also an everday occurence:

Earthquake monitor

and are due to very terrestrial plate tectonics, rather than the "motion of the heavenly bodies".

Plate Tectonics: the cause of earthquakes

But then just look at the guy's decade long record of calls . . . a dart board would have served you better.

Btw, since the mass of the planets or their distance from the earth doesn't figure into astrological "calculations", then how come you don't take the asteroid belt, with it's millions of asteroids, orbiting between Mars and Jupiter into account.

The Asteroid Belt

There's no reason to reject them and by your own criteria you "calculations" are very incomplete.

Btw, since the mass of the planets or their distance from the earth doesn't figure into astrological "calculations", then how come you don't take the asteroid belt, with it's millions of asteroids, orbiting between Mars and Jupiter into account.

The Asteroid Belt

There's no reason to reject them and by your own criteria you "calculations" are very incomplete.

who are you addressing? me? somebody else? what 'calculations' are you talking about, and whose and what 'criteria'?

what time is it, anyway? and where am i? and who are all these people?

mommm?

The Asteroid Belt

who are you addressing? me? somebody else? what 'calculations' are you talking about, and whose and what 'criteria'?

what time is it, anyway? and where am i? and who are all these people?

mommm?

Yes, you.

Any "calculations" by any "astrologer".

Archived