IDS World Markets Wed 3rd October 07

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still short from yesterday, 14138.  Stop just above the gap like all the other monkeys.  If we don't get the typical schwing today, I think we go lower into Friday's numbers (i.e. true smart money is dumping, while people who think they are smart won't trade before Friday, which actually makes them dumb money).  How's that for logic?  You should see me talk my boss into doing my work.

612302[/snapback]

Out at 14048. Still have hopes it goes lower, but i don't want to get blown out in the last hour.

what a day. I have nothing intelligent to say about it.

Of course, some might argue that I have nothing intelligent to say, period. :lol:

612439[/snapback]

Which side would you like to take?.. :lol:

post-1110-1191439997.jpg

Still short from yesterday, 14138.  Stop just above the gap like all the other monkeys.  If we don't get the typical schwing today, I think we go lower into Friday's numbers (i.e. true smart money is dumping, while people who think they are smart won't trade before Friday, which actually makes them dumb money).  How's that for logic?  You should see me talk my boss into doing my work.

612302[/snapback]

Out at 14048. Still have hopes it goes lower, but i don't want to get blown out in the last hour.

612437[/snapback]

Good job!

In and Out...

In and Out...

In and Out...

Archived