Jarring Juxtapositions Revisited

What's Next Month Bring? Santy Claus or the Grinch?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Concerning the settlement of the SPU - I always find it interesting to see how the last trade is 2 full points below the settlement figure on the day.

What do they do? Do they see how many contracts/people they want to screw and pick an arbitrary number that has nothing to do with the price that arm length transactions are supposed to occur?

Latest Story

Month End Paint Job or Something More – Professional Edition

November 30, 2009 By Lee Adler Cycle based stock screening data was mostly negative on Monday. However, the strong uptick in new 4 week cycle signals… Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

one the big pick come in, looks like a POS, I didn't load up, probably a pump 'N' dump butt I know nuthin'.....fer entertainment purposes only......course since one our advertisers should give 'em benefit of doubt and just see how this big pick does, I'm only watchin' not buyin', most penny stocks go to zero

post-2457-1259625718.png

http://www.martinarmstrong.org/economic_projections.htm

UPDATE NOV 30

Martin Armstrong Will NOT Be Moved!

Word comes from Kris.. WE WON!!!! MARTIN ARMSTRONG WILL NOT BE MOVED! THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED! more to come in a bit.. Please halt all faxing/emailing/calling until further notice.

-----------------

So, whether he is guilty or not, he's going to stay where he is for the time being apparently. So he can still write stuff on the Net, and those of us who enjoy reading his interesting stuff can keep reading it. The Fed should really be grateful to him, as he is one of their defenders-- in favor of keeping them around (although limiting their powers) unlike Ron Paul and numerous others who'd just as soon get rid of them altogether.

Archived