The Post Op Transexual

I think its a good idea to change CapStool to something more professional........

Hopefully, we'll draw in some more pro traders, HedgeFunds, and other experts to help us all make better trades, and get better ideas...........

I'll likely be scaling back M2M as well, as one of my resolutions is to treat my trading more professionally, and remove any and all market biases, sector biases, etc., and look for the best short and long setups.

Most likely, M2M will morph into a board which gives lots of trading setups and specific market observations to identify trend changes, leadership changes, specific stock ideas.

Gone are the days where we waste time looking for the "Big Trade' to the downside, and making fun of all the market machinations.

We'll just take things as they come, and let the market tell us what to do next, with or without manipulations, conspiracy theories, etc.

It sounds as if everyone is getting more serious about finding winners. I hope that is what we are here for.

Reading stories about trading in the 1920's and 1930's proves that manipulations and scheming was much worse back then, where little guys like us didn't stand a chance.

Markets are always rigged, but now they are so big, its impossible for the rich elite to control everything..........

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived