Dating Fraud

Guest bullseatshitndie
A throw away day-impressive?- sure- but we are still in a trading range between 9075 and 9300 with the top having been put in on June 17 at 1015.33 on the Spoo's. Pls Note another all time low on the VIX today low 19.86-close 19.94. We are setting up for a massive down move here, that can come anytime. That top at 1015.33 as I've said before is the maginot line and has held for well over a month-stay SHORT-I AM-Trade Safe!

The all time low on vix was 8.86 in dec 1993. Today really changed my outlook for the next couple weeks. I am a full fledge long term bear, but I think the following will occur. Vix will break to its lower weekly boll band near 15 while spx runs up to its top weekly boll band of 1040ish. Spx held it's 10wk ma w/ bullish candle while vix has a bearish weekly candle resisting 10wk ma. If I wasn't too busy counting the cash near the lows this morning, I should have covered there, not 10pts higher. The "easy money short for next week" comment from pissonme yesterday was the dead give away.

I will disregard the above if we gap down Monday and break below the 50day ma, but I don't see that.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well well...was out all day...just caught up...bears vs. bears....ugly boards today

not much chatter about the Kali situation....I'd say today's runup might be anticipating a CA assembly approval on Sunday? Crisis would be averted, bulls can declare victory and bask in the pent up feed that Al's been saving up...you know it's going to hit the market one way or another...if they also roll out a dead saddamn over the weekend, LOA!

but, the Cali thing in the end is just one more leveraged play on a recovery that isn't coming....as they say "piled higher and deeper"

BPNDX - Down; BPSPX - Down; BPINDU - Down; BPCOMPQ - Fractionally up

NYSI - Down; NASI - Down

Indices up.

DOW less than 1% away from new hign on this rally.

:unsure:

Stopped out of all short positions this afternoon....pms taking off...looking to reload shorts next week...wouldnt suprise me at all if they gap this thing down on monday. Manipulation at its finest...one day, true bad news will move this market more than a tantalizing, meaningless "good" rumor. TRADE SAFE

What's the big deal. They're locked in a trading range. It's called "distribution". That's what Wall Street does. Major distributional trading ranges can last a year or more before they break down.

Everyone please chill. This market's not starting a new upleg. It's just a trading range. It feels worse because we expected it to break down and it didn't. So it will go back up, retest the highs or make nominal new ones, and come back down. Up ... down....breathe in.....breathe out..... wax on.... wax off.... up .... down..... breathe in.....breathe out..... wax on.... wax off

Now, those of you who are hard core bears, please don't pop a gasket. Just don't read this thread. It benefits no one to send me angry letters telling me to send your money back because of the "idiot bulls" on the message boards. I have no control over that, and I'm not going to kick everybody off with whom I disagree. All I can do is try to differentiate threads between those for bisexual swingers, those for heterosexuals, and those for homosexuals. If you don't like one group or the ohther, don't mingle. Stay off their pages. It's not segregation it's constructive congregation.

What else can I do? The world is awash in bulls. How many true bears are there in the world. Me and six other crazy guys? True bears should go to Bear Zone Stool, or Stool's Gold, or JRMFL's Safe Harbor, or Look Out Below, instead of reading this thread and making yourselves miserable.

As soon as I have the time, I'll be setting up Bullstool.com. Some threads will be moved to that board. That's the best solution I can think of.

25politics340.jpg

"Power politics (Mainichi)

Opposition lawmakers swarm Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee Chairman Ryuji Matsumura to stop the passage of the Iraq bill by ruling party lawmakers at the Upper House in Tokyo on Friday.

The ruling party plans to approve the Iraq bill which enables the Japanese government to dispatch Self-Defense Forces to Iraq to help reconstructing the war-torn country. "

I want to meet the lawmaking/breaking lady in the pink. She looks like she's a lot of fun.

How many true bears are there in the world. Me and six other crazy guys?

Wise words, Doc. This BS won't last forever.

Count me in too, though. Six other guys and one gal. I'll stay bearish to the end, with The End. ;)

True bears should go to Bear Zone Stool, or Stool's Gold, or JRMFL's Safe Harbor, or Look Out Below, instead of reading this thread and making yourselves miserable.  

As for that, I'm planning to have a great weekend instead. Swinging and entertaining the little Wreckers sounds like a better plan.

MWH

What's the big deal. They're locked in a trading range. It's called "distribution". That's what Wall Street does. Major distributional trading ranges can last a year or more before they break down.

Everyone please chill. This market's not starting a new upleg. It's just a trading range. It feels worse because we expected it to break down and it didn't. So it will go back up, retest the highs or make nominal new ones, and come back down. Up ... down....breathe in.....breathe out..... wax on.... wax off.... up .... down..... breathe in.....breathe out..... wax on.... wax off

Now, those of you who are hard core bears, please don't pop a gasket. Just don't read this thread. It benefits no one to send me angry letters telling me to send your money back because of the "idiot bulls" on the message boards. I have no control over that, and I'm not going to kick everybody off with whom I disagree. All I can do is try to differentiate threads between those for bisexual swingers, those for heterosexuals, and those for homosexuals. If you don't like one group or the ohther, don't mingle. Stay off their pages. It's not segregation it's constructive congregation.

What else can I do? The world is awash in bulls. How many true bears are there in the world. Me and six other crazy guys? True bears should go to Bear Zone Stool, or Stool's Gold, or JRMFL's Safe Harbor, or Look Out Below, instead of reading this thread and making yourselves miserable.

As soon as I have the time, I'll be setting up Bullstool.com. Some threads will be moved to that board. That's the best solution I can think of.

Amem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now too the meat Brian4 you were trashed today on

IDS Laughed at and faded because u B too Bearish :lol:

NX point today the Bears SissyBears craped their panties :lol:

Prozak is what another poster said today the Bear needed :lol:

17pts in the s-pe - pe and their world caved in :lol:

WELL GUESS WHAT 18PT LOWER THE 50 DAY MA WILL

BE HISTORY :lol:

Yes todays short covering rally was a BITCH but U know what

DEAL WITH IT!

Out of order but not out of context:

"While some might assume the American version of the good life to be composed solely of material goods, intangibles such as relationships and spirituality are considered important as well, the survey found."

"Owning a home continues its reign at the top of the list, with 89 percent saying it's a necessary part of the good life."

"Good health and happy marriages follow home ownership on the list of top requirements, drawing 87 percent and 81 percent of votes, respectively."

And the best of all:

"For example, he noted that for "an evangelical Christian whose passion is to be close to God, [consumerism can] enable them to be close to God," he said, by enabling the purchase of ski trips for their kids' youth groups or Christian books and DVDs."

Archived