The Best Friend

It was a bullish day, period. Higher highs, higher lows. Admittedly with bear wedges on the dailies. Closed above the neckline on the ES and NQ. Shit, dow fukutures added 157 points today! I still don't believe, and am filled with admiration for those who were able to dong this whole thing.

Going to relax.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a day, week, month, year. What a war rally. What a war on short sellers.

What a way to ?fix? an ailing economy. Kill off shorts. Drop taxes on the rich. Debase the currency. Make war on the ecosystem. Make war on civil rights. And make war on any mafia nation competing with the ruling mafia nation.

The ones running this show are the real short sellers by selling the future health of the US short. And they should know.

As far as the market, here?s one of the last posts from a long gone stool poster made the evening of 4/28 on MtM.

?NAS I have 1620, 1650 minimal upside targets before she tops out... and those are probably light projections?

Not far.

No Mark as Buskow noted it did NOT take out the August high which is not 965 by the way but 965.80. Fokker is right today was a bullish day period-BUT pls everyone take a look at Ends chart over on e wave. We are in a BEARISH expanding triangle where the top has turned back everything since August. This beast is coiling inside the triangle and a huge move is imminent, this is a big, big battle being fought here if it takes out the topside with volume and vigor I will have no choice but to be bullish-I am still short stop 965.80 so yes I sweated some today, it ain't over till it's over! Trade Safe!

I was online with Rockhead, and he typed at me, "Dude, it went through your stop, cover now" and I replied "Am a bad boy, smell blood, fuggit." That was back in March. Since then, I've continuously moved the goal posts, resistance line by resistance line.

Thank goodness I limited by positions by size and risked only what was expendable. I saw the textbook right answer over and over again, and just watched. Valuable lesson. Glad I haven't been wiped out learning it.

That said, INTC actually closed red today, by a penny or two. Hope it tanks and I get paid :grin:

Archived