Bears crushed.....Again

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stocks out near the highs,Treasuries out at the highs....

Bully showing who is in control.

But we have still gone nowhere for weeks now so..... :wacko:

My wild a$$ guess - Stocks could be marginally up tomorrow...EOM and all....Monday will be the day....It will decide if we have a further correction or this was just a little consolidation...:unsure:

'Spite buy' LOL

Doc IMHO 3 months is too long a time horizon for 3x ETF crackball.

The only move worth catching is a steady unidirectional move in the underlying....which generally is 1-2 weeks, a month tops (notwithstanding the 10 week freakshow from early Feb to mid Apr).

Sideways grind loses to the slippage. And riding out a bad entry with a 3x is, uh....well, you feel lighter afterwards.

big.chart?symb=rifin&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&comp=fas&ma=0&maval=144&uf=0&lf=32&lf2=4&lf3=2&type=4&size=3&state=11&sid=3474455&style=320&freq=1&startdate=12%2F1%2F08&enddate=6%2F1%2F10&nosettings=1&rand=5270&mocktick=1

Yah. I vas just beink hyperbolistic. If they don't head down tomorrow I'm out.

As usual I am clueless on the direction,But I am positioned pretty much the way I want right now.Will add to my 1 equity holding if it hits my limit,will dump if it goes up another 3 or 4% from here.

Still holding my muni's...the bids I got this week were OK but not spectacular.Hard to find good paper so I will hold for the time being.Averaging 5% tax free ain't too bad at the moment I guess.

Only 1 or 2 things I would attempt dipping at this point..... :unsure:

Archived