Broken Beer Steins Scatter Wall Street

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for those who are long.........

from CArl Futia

E-mini Update

I'm still long from 1284 this morning but I want to see the market close at 1281 or higher. Otherwise I'll get out and try again next week.

posted by Carl Futia at 12:44 PM permalink 0 comments

Long the e-minis

I just bought June e-minis at 1284 at the level of yesterday's low. I will junk this position if the market shows any preference for trading below the 1270 level.

Nervous for the price of oil - just managed to get pretty good premium shorting USO puts that expire on Thursday of next week. Why someone would pay for puts that are 10% OTM with 4 days to expiration is beyond me- unless there's a slaughter planned for the oil market next week :ph34r:

for those who are long.........

from CArl Futia

E-mini Update

I'm still long from 1284 this morning but I want to see the market close at 1281 or higher. Otherwise I'll get out and try again next week.

posted by Carl Futia at 12:44 PM permalink 0 comments 

Long the e-minis

I just bought June e-minis at 1284 at the level of yesterday's low. I will junk this position if the market shows any preference for trading below the 1270 level.

651559[/snapback]

they are all effed! :lol:

monday morning will tell it. DAX right now directly at 6400, either it marks here a tripple bottom on the daily, which would be very strong sup afterwards, or it breaks down. I guess it breaks down, cause 6400 is technically a non-levle, there is nothing, no fibo, no important EMA, nothing.

Does someone really beleive that the FED goes full steam here to defend the 38 fibo, i mean the one from 2002 low in S&P which is at 1267? Never ever. They need their firepower to defend the 62 fibo or even when S&P tries to go below 1000.

I can imagine seeing just 2 weeks from now 1175 in S&P which is the 1175. I really can imagine that, what speaks against it?

Nervous for the price of oil - just managed to get pretty good premium shorting USO puts that expire on Thursday of next week.  Why someone would pay for puts that are 10% OTM with 4 days to expiration is beyond me- unless there's a slaughter planned for the oil market next week  :ph34r:

651561[/snapback]

why not? 110 is definitely not a market price, it only wnet up so much because every hedgie in the world is long oil, let some of them blow up over the weekend and early next week and oil will get punch IN DA FACE!

why not? 110 is definitely not a market price, it only wnet up so much because every hedgie in the world is long oil, let some of them blow up over the weekend and early next week and oil will get punch IN DA FACE!

651566[/snapback]

I'm willing to own this stuff, even at a loss for awhile. I've been long since 1999-2000. Last time I checked, small specs were shorting oil at 100. Bummer for them. They're not making more of the stuff, and China wants theirs. The charts are toppy, but that's what bull markets are all about. For anything more than a trade, the only place to be is long this stuff.

Anyhoo, I hope I don't have to get exercised on those short putz :ph34r:

Where did bondtrader go? :( I entered a small dong at the close for the NDX. It is at support and it may be a very short trade.... :lol: We closed at 1713 and support is at 1710 or so...

post-1110-1205527601_thumb.jpg

Archived