5 Step Rally Process

GM,

Looking at yr chart... it appears dat there is a line for every conceivable price level that has occurred over past seveRal months, and for every price level dat is likely to occur over next seveRal months. I wonder how ye manage to pick one line/level as being more significant than another? (In advance, ofkorse).

Success!

gruff

Hard to explain. If the cash market were open I could cmap a target zone and look for a Fibonacci line on the chart that may correspond with the Hurst target. Then of course, I check Doc's Anals for his cmaps for a given cycle and see if that jives with my charts. Should the two jive, combined with oscillator acton in the indicator panel, and the Fibonacci thing, that would be my strongest preference, for a certain Fibo line to choose. Playing the ol' moving average game also gives me very accurate targets in conjunction with the above. In tonight's case, the fucutures just blasted there and stopped, so I had to look at why it stopped so suddenly around that zone, and oop der it is! B)

I like the Fibo chart. I just keep updating it every now and then with a new retracement and fan, keeping the old ones on it, and the market just wiggles its merry way between the lines. It will also catch all the wiggles in the future as well.

Catching them in advance, or at least real time, is truly an art form, and fascinates me to no end.

Should be a fun week ahead.

Love your stuff, please keep it coming.

Shorty, looks to me like the CAC has reached a zone where it will morph into the CACA. Outside reversal target of 3555-3560 for a blow-off top. 3620-3630 if they get really silly with the rest of the global indices.

post-7-1071471965.png

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ain't that the truth shorty.

hey, ya really think free-fall?

tell me ya really do...and i'll hit the hay with a smile :lol:

gold gettin' smacked a little...but silver hangin' tough.

well s&P 1086.50 is at low of session, still up 12.50

gold still down but closer to high than low

can't think of a better time for an emotional top, catching Saddam in a hole isn't gonna change the fact that the U.S. is strung out on debt beyond any chance of most of it ever getting paid off, stocks are overpriced

and remember Templeton calling for 90% haircut in house prices

as many have said here if economy so great why rates at 1%?

GM,

any scenarios for Dow/S&P/NASDAQ100 blowoff top reversal?

not looking for numbers, just when and shape of how it might play out

What I will watch for first is if the $SPX Fibo fan line at 1090ish becomes a rejection or whether it will become the rail that price rides for a couple of days. Fibo fan lines can become a strong magnet for price to ride along until it breaks. Should it ride the rail and slowly climb I will simply wait for it to break the line in conjunction with a cmap cycle top in Doc's Anals, and my own charts. Tomorrow should be a 3-day cycle downphase, Sadman or not. All adds up to big-ass WHOPsaw that shakes everyone off. As Doc has mentioned, give it a couple of days and see what happens.

Tough for this Bear to sleep easy......................

It's as if The Matrix nevers rests..................

Nice to see how finding some evil moron..........who no less should be drawn and quartered..............

Affects the global economy...........

Jobs..........Credit............Debt are all the same.....................

But THE MATRIX spinnsters................"want theirs"....................

And they're going to take right out of our pockets................

I hope for a gap and crap...................

But I know I shouldn't be so naive.................

O.K.-Gang, here is your Cray-Computer-generated road map for today-[87.83409494736% chance]

U.S. SM will end up with 1/2 of current futs at best and gold will cut its losses to down a buck or 2---outside chance of unch to up slightly--bonds are the diagnostic clue--they are not being sold much...also, Israel after the 1st day has no follow thru--their mkt was caught by surprise while it was open--when the U.S. opens, much of the emotional charge will have been spent: all day Sunday in the U.S. then overnight-

30-Yr T-Bonds a/c/e (CBOT) Mar 108~18 108~26 108~11 108~24 -0~07 12/15/2003 3:54 108~23 108~24

10-Yr T-Notes a/c/e (CBOT) Mar 111~240 112~005 111~190 111~310 -0~050 12/15/2003 3:55 111~305

5-Yr T-Notes a/c/e (CBOT) Mar 111~040 111~120 111~005 111~110 -0~030 12/15/2003

Israel TA-100 ^TA100 7:08am 519.18 -3.37 -0.64%

stoolies

Today is a perfect example as to why I'm totally betrothed to gold--my partner was down $150k (i originally thought it was less) and i told him that i would not accept any whining or expression of nervousness--after all it was his money so why should I put up with his paroxysms of anxiety--

To make a long story short do you see the action in golds??? Anyone not having a position of at least %50 iin gold is in my mind suffering from second degree dementia--

I'm a %100 gold shtunk (EXCLUDING A LITTLE BEARX)--AND sleep very comfortably on my made-in-India bed o nails---Thank You

The only fibonnaci i can understand is the waiter who serves me my birthday pasta and congratulates me on my choice of gold

But,Poetically why Gold? What do you see first on a brand new day--you see the Day's Eye, The Sun;and what color is it??? All together now two four six eight what does current market APPRECIATE--GOLD, HOORAY! GOLD! HOORAY! GOLD! HOORAY!!!!!!

BEARDRECH :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :cry: :cry: TEARS OF JOY

BELIEVE it or not!

With all of my heart sir I really cant believe it--

So go screw yourself--

Archived