B4 the Bell Wiki Tiki Endi

Guest yobob1

The arbas should be carefull: They can play their game to a certain extend, if th3ey overextend it, they have to face consequences, of which they better dont think about yet.

One shoildnt be naive: This aint Vietnam. Much mcuh mucccchhhhhhh more is at cost here. Beleive me, the west wont fail because of some shitty bearded nutcases somewhere in the middle east. If they go too far, they will get their Hiroshima, only 10 times worse.

:mellow:

Yeah, those arabs have some serious explaining to do...like how did OUR oil end up under their sand in the first place? :angry:

Answer me that you "shitty bearded nutcases".

:unsure: :ph34r:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yobob1

"Everyone recognizes now that this is not a new economic era, in the sense that old-fashioned principles and penalties of economic law have been abolished. The new inventions in the way of manufacturing credit are seen to have been merely a novel way of repeating the very old practices of abuse of credit."

September 15, 1930, N.Y. Times

Mighty quiet in here. Everyone must be glued to the Olympics to see who comes out on top in the synchronized dildo twirling and the ever popular beach blanket bingo.

Sure FFox lets just Bomb everyone to kingdom come and laugh about it-Huh! Good point on technology-Bobby- the computer chip is following the path of the transistor, the Vcr, the DVD etc. mass production brings prices down to a level where no one can make any money, it won't be long until Computers are priced about the same as a Timex watch. The Nations with the best chance are the ones that do the real heavy lifting and perform the jobs no one else wants. A good example is ship Building now the almost exclusive province of Korea, Finland and China and to a lesser extent Germany. The public doesn't understand for instance that Korea is the assembly capital of the world where they receive components produced elsewhere and simply assemble, package and send them onward. For anyone who has traveled to Seoul one of the treats is shopping in Itawon a spot where only foreigners can go. There you can buy Lauren or Bass or any silk tie for 3 for ten bucks. Lauren sends over an order for 100,00 ties and provides the patterns the Koreans make 1/2 a million fill Laurens order and the rest are sold in Itawon, same applies to anything manufactured over there...are we dumb or what?? ;)

I toss this in for your perusal.You people are like gold,gold,I tells ya!

Web Bots Sensing Big Change

What is coming, when you look at the latest web bot run from www.halfpasthuman.com is something approaching a major social revolution in the month of September but becoming universally apparent by the beginning of November, but it's not the US elections. What it is is major social change of a scale rivaling or perhaps exceeding post 9/11 events:

"The nature of the shift is not yet clear, but we do have certain

clues. Our aspects include much more cooperative language, and

much less language of conflict. Now, this is not to say the

interpretation is for global peace to suddenly break-out. Rather the

sense we are getting is that a sea-change in social point-of-view is

occurring now. The effects of the change in social consciousness

will become evident over the next few months. "

To reiterate what we told subscribers last weekend: There's something pretty big coming between September 2 and September 10 which will be emerging into consciousness around September 23 and which will be fully in the public's mind by November 1st. This has shown up in almost 6-months of data runs. No, it's not the elections - and whatever it is, it will have impacts lasting past March of 2005 and there's a "water aspect" to the period after the event.

George Ure,urbansurvival.com

OK,who knows about this,but<i've been following Georgie's bot forecasts for

many years now,sometimes they're downright scary in their accuracy,.He has an

excellent example of this posted at his site right now.

OK,my theory,to be backed with link to a A-Times story,is that the USSA is going to

be forced out of Iraq by a worldwide tsunami of disgust and outrage over their

blatant hypocrisy in the way they are conducting thier "liberation" of the Iraqi people.

Being a gold to the mooner,I'm prone to wishful thinking.

Of this I know. :P

The biggest gainer from these high oil prices may be Hugo Chavez, who was able to pump so much money into the poor Venezuelans, that it looks like he may win the referendum and stay in power.

The Monroe doctrine is dead. It is now politically impossible for the USA to replace left-leaning Latin-American leaders with dictators. The cold war is over. And if a US government does intervene, it would isolate itself within the Americas and lose much of the hispanic vote at home.

The only real US interest in the middle-east is that enough oil is sold to keep prices down. It does really not matter to the USA who is selling this oil. It may be the house of Saud, the Ayatollahs of Iran, Putin or Chavez, as long as they don't turn off the oil.

The invasion and occupation of Iraq is already a big failure in many ways. The whole occupation costs so much that even the oil can't justify it. And it is obvious that the USA still can't control oil prices. But if the USA leaves, Iraq will probably come under control of Iran, much like Lebanon is now under control of Syria.

After the invasion of Iraq and the 'axis of evil' speech, the Iranian leadership has concluded that it needs to pursue nuclear weapons. The net result of all of this may be that Iran emerges as a military superpower in the middle-east.

Guest yobob1

Bizzaro, MH and I have both independently been sensing something coming in early September. On my part I think Ma Nature is cooking up something to awaken the 6 billion parasites on this little orb. But then it might just be gas - pass the Pepto. :lol:

Wouldn't it been a lot simpler, more cost effective and "cleaner" if we had simply bought Iraq?

Lordy I wish we could turn the clock back 50 years and try this again. We dun wingohockingmoyamensinged up real bad and there is apparently no real solution to any mess we are dealing with.

To Terminate or not to Terminate

"The King called up his jet fighters,he said you better earn you pay,

drop your bombs between the minarets,down the casbah way,

as soon as the shareef,was chauffered outta there,the jet pilots tuned,

to the cockpit's radio blare,as soon as the shareef was outta their hair.

the jet pilots wailed"

The Clash,Rockin the Casbah

We'll just see,now won't we?

There's a lot more a stake here than just a handful of dead enders and

Saddam loyalists getting in the way,AstroBoy.

The biggest gainer from these high oil prices may be Hugo Chavez, who was able to pump so much money into the poor Venezuelans, that it looks like he may win the referendum and stay in power.

The Monroe doctrine is dead. It is now politically impossible for the USA to replace left-leaning Latin-American leaders with dictators. The cold war is over. And if a US government does intervene, it would isolate itself within the Americas and lose much of the hispanic vote at home.

The only real US interest in the middle-east is that enough oil is sold to keep prices down. It does really not matter to the USA who is selling this oil. It may be the house of Saud, the Ayatollahs of Iran, Putin or Chavez, as long as they don't turn off the oil.

The invasion and occupation of Iraq is already a big failure in many ways. The whole occupation costs so much that even the oil can't justify it. And it is obvious that the USA still can't control oil prices. But if the USA leaves, Iraq will probably come under control of Iran, much like Lebanon is now under control of Syria.

After the invasion of Iraq and the 'axis of evil' speech, the Iranian leadership has concluded that it needs to pursue nuclear weapons. The net result of all of this may be that Iran emerges as a military superpower in the middle-east.

All of that sounds just about right, except for the part where we Nuke Iran...though we will say that the explosions was cuased by one of our conventional weapons impacting one of their nuclear war heads.

There is NO oil problem!

It says so right here in black and white:

An anal cyst told me so

LA Motorists Get a Break at Gas Pumps

08-13-2004 3:11 PM

(Los Angeles, CA) -- Gas prices are continuing to creep lower in the Los Angeles area, despite record prices for crude oil. The latest Metro Source Price at the Pump Survey shows the average price for regular unleaded in LA dropped three cents in the past week to $2.11. San Francisco once again topped the survey with the highest price for gas at $2.16 a gallon. The national average price dropped a penny to $1.86. One industry anal cyst says prices continue to drop because the domestic oil supply is strong and there are no pressing problems with U.S. refineries.

Copyright 2004 Metro Networks Communications Inc., A Westwood One Company

? ?

OK, so where do I line up to buy the swampland in Florida? :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

Yobob,you and MH's divergent opinions on our collective outcome have become the retaining walls of logic that my brain bounces off repeatedly.

I eat you guyz' stuff up like Alpo,not a speck of cereal,yummy. :D

Fate drew me to the stool,now I'll never escape,thanks very much. <_<

Same goes for everyone else here,this is a very special place.

US plans to cut forces overseas by 70,000

The US is expected to announce on Monday that it is pulling 70,000 troops out of Europe and Asia in the largest restructuring of its global military presence since the second world war.

Fifty-nine years after the war ended, Rip "Uncle Sam" Van Winkle wakes up:

"Oh, no! We forgot to demobilize!" :lol:

The main motivation sounds budgetary ... for now.

But next year -- when the voters can be safely ignored for another four years -- it does potentially free up 70,000 more troops to occupy Iraq, Iran, Saudi, Syria, or whatever other hellhole hornet's nest our insane rulers have decided to poke with a stick.

Or maybe they expect to need them here at home, to run the checkpoints and re-education camps ... :o

US plans to cut forces overseas by 70,000

The US is expected to announce on Monday that it is pulling 70,000 troops out of Europe and Asia in the largest restructuring of its global military presence since the second world war.

Fifty-nine years after the war ended, Rip "Uncle Sam" Van Winkle wakes up:

"Oh, no! We forgot to demobilize!" :lol:

The main motivation sounds budgetary ... for now.

But next year -- when the voters can be safely ignored for another four years -- it does potentially free up 70,000 more troops to occupy Iraq, Iran, Saudi, Syria, or whatever other hellhole hornet's nest our insane rulers have decided to poke with a stick.

Or maybe they expect to need them here at home, to run the checkpoints and re-education camps ... :o

I would miss them if they go. Many american troops here in Heidelberg and Mannheim. When i was a kid we played soccer agaisnt them, there club was called "AYA (American Youth Association) Heidelberg. After the game we had barbecue. Life back then was easy and nice.

Issue:  the German people willingly accepted our bases in their country.

The Iraqi and ME peoples do not.

What will be the outcome?

Rambling thoughts by Sherlock

great, lets the germans and other Nato-types carry the load of their defense. i was there in 1973-1974 for the "Great Guesthouse Wars" and checked out the Fulda Gap. i couldnt believe the defense plan that required use to drive from Butzbach to Fulda Gap as Russians come driving through. it had to involve "other means".

P.S. - dont drive behaind the honey pots

edit: B4, what would i do with a tie? :lol:

Archived