Up And Away?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HMMMMmmmmm.....

The BARE wunderz if "line in the sand" isn't, perhaps, the best metaFUR to use in these increasingly parlous times. :o

And lettuce SNOT FURget THEM, gentle? reader(z)! FUR the Sword of Damocles hangs over this bull unless/until the clouds of war looming large over Mideastern sands go away.

The BIG money isn't FURgetting that. NOSIREE.

Want PROOF?

Well, per the Prechter spectre on The Idiot Channel (HRFF will have to stop calling it that if they keep inviting bears on the way they did today) sez the "commercials" are short. Thot he said significantly so, when ranged against the little guyz.

Butt maybe that wuz just wishful thinkin...

thisaintthebottom

didnt see your earlier post till just now. (was off at the gym)

I don't trade the rand but I supoose you could buy short dated rand bonds (i think you'll get ripped off on the bid offer spread and the lack of liquidity)

For personal currency trades, just go to the CME and trade currency futures

bon chance

cyclist

Golf clap of the day goes to the MO bs. Thanx to (I believe) Rog and others for pointing out that they profit more from generics. Crapvision and the boyz did the same exact slight of hand before, long enough ago in the news cycle to fool enough of the people. The current good news hyping will end abruptly imo with pre-announcements and war crap etc. These large caps are struggling with profits. Adding dividends to their pro forma earnigs will not brighten the future potential(for growth).

Archived