The Managed Economy

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Customers who bought this book also bought:

The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve by G. Edward Griffin (Preface) (Hardcover)

The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline by James Perloff (Paperback)

Rule By Secrecy : The Hidden History that Connects the Trilateral Commision, the Freemasons and the Great Pyramids by Jim Marrs (Author) (Hardcover)

The Case Against the Fed by Murray Newton Rothbard (Paperback)

Who's Who of the Elite : Members of the Bilderbergs, Council on Foreign Relations, & Trilateral Commission by Robert Gaylon Ross Sr. (Paperback)

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

none of it matters as to why, however it does tell us a lot about what is underneath the surface. //// Grandchildren? You have to freaking be kidding me, I will not see my kids get out of high school. Pretty sure very few will.

soup

My biological mom had three sons==eldest born 1932---I was born in 35--and youngest in 38---three of the worst years within the Great big D---she worked in a sweat shop,a loyal member of the ILGWU,under the tutelage of her Uncle who acted the Seignor and took the rights of primus noctes--namely the right of fu**ing everything that walked and was employed within his shop--and yet

I never,except for the normal torrent of tears that she suffered every once in a while, I never saw her despair==

Shhe was as dumb as a barn,but had big shiny eyes and a smile that made the smileys look like yellow picklepusses; and whose only pleasure was putting all three of her infant sons together in the same bathtub, and scrubbing them clean--

So effeminized have we become that memories of my dear old mommy make John Wayne look like a superannuated pussy

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: :cry: Mommy where are you now that i need you?

Guest yobob1
Customers who bought this book also bought:

The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve by G. Edward Griffin (Preface) (Hardcover)

The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline by James Perloff (Paperback)

Rule By Secrecy : The Hidden History that Connects the Trilateral Commision, the Freemasons and the Great Pyramids by Jim Marrs (Author) (Hardcover)

The Case Against the Fed by Murray Newton Rothbard (Paperback)

Who's Who of the Elite : Members of the Bilderbergs, Council on Foreign Relations, & Trilateral Commission by Robert Gaylon Ross Sr. (Paperback)

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

My, what a convenient list of "terrorists" who bought subversive books Amazon will be able to provide to the government. One might want to shop elsewhere.

Archived