B4 The Bell Turdsday April 1,2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killa-the reason everyone is talking about 1134-35 is because that is what the charts say-its this simple they keep it above 1135 we go back to maybe 1170, they fail here and the bottom falls out. Now I got whacked this morning not hard but enuff-and it was the house's money BUT I hate to give profit back--we will get an answer today they either hold above 1135 or they don't. 28 minutes left in the window!

How anyone can make investment decisions on government numbers and in an election year is beyond me

I was stopped out of everything this morning.

This is no enviroment for faint of heart.

The stakes are too high for the dark side.

Everything is controlled manipulated and massaged making TA totally useless as of late. The Russel now just a few good days from going to an all time high. i still believe the Russel will lead this POS market down just as it did up. It was the first to turn in the 2000 melt. Lately it has been outperforming to the upside. Not good.

Anyone standing in front of this train has been chopped off at the knees.

1080835369032?User=normbailey&Pswd=IKt21SjLpLg1A&DataType=GIF&Symbol=CME:MR04M&Interval=60&Permission=1000&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=0&Study=&Param1=&Param2=&Param3=&FontSize=10&LocaleID=0x0409&.gif

How anyone can make investment decisions on government numbers and in an election year is beyond me

I was stopped out of everything this morning.

This is no enviroment for faint of heart.

The stakes are too high for the dark side.

Everything is controlled manipulated and massaged making TA totally useless as of late. The Russel now just a few good days from going to an all time high. i still believe the Russel will lead this POS market down just as it did up. It was the first to turn in the 2000 melt. Lately it has been outperforming to the upside. Not good.

Anyone standing in front of this train has been chopped off at the knees.

1080835369032?User=normbailey&Pswd=IKt21SjLpLg1A&DataType=GIF&Symbol=CME:MR04M&Interval=60&Permission=1000&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=0&Study=&Param1=&Param2=&Param3=&FontSize=10&LocaleID=0x0409&.gif

yep :(

I guess what drives me uinsane ( well , perhaps more insane) is the total dissconnect betweent his mkt and what the statists have done. We all know they are lying scumbags, and through their various rephrensible acts have coused mass chaos. But the fact that the can keep up the illusion with virtually no one even asking why, well is beyond me. The economy sucks, sure we had a one year one off debt induced hiccup, but c;mon we all know unemployment is off the charts and debt levels are in the stratasphere

Archived