Weight Watchers

Sideline Cash:

Its not money sitting around waiting to invest long term in the markets.

Its simply debt, masquerading as money, manufactured by the Paper Pyramid, injected into the Gang of 22 Trading Pits via Repo Blasts.

Simply free money, secured by Repos, collateralized by Treasuries, financing Mortgage Backeds, stripped of all risk, round tripped in the Atomic Particle Accelerator, feeding upon itself, creating even more "sideline cash".

This has been the source of the massive short squeezes. The squeezes will not stop until the Pyramid implodes, and the "debt as money" becomes recognized as "bad debt" and it is discarded and sold like a used tampon.

As long as Doc's MoGauge is in a bull move, then that means more Repo Blasts are coming.

So watch your backs....

You too, BARE.

You know the only way to survive a bear market is to keep the spikes up on your back, and be ready for the infamous squeeze.

Those who reversed directions on the super-ramps have made a fortune....

Hapless Short and Hold guys like me have done OK, but have been burned by terrible round trips....

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good point rubadub.  I mean there is damn near 4.5% cash in the mutual funds and all that "mystery side-line" money sure hasn't shown up in the MM's.  They must have it buried in a mayonaise jar.

What, there isn't any $$ on the sideline? But the man on TV said that there was. :lol:

Sideline money? You mean that stuff they packaged, repackaged, exchanged, swaped, bundled and loaded into a rocket and is now orbiting the earth? That sideline money?

The squeezes will not stop until the Pyramid implodes, and the "debt as money" becomes recognized as "bad debt" and it is discarded and sold like a used tampon.

I do love the way you turn a phrase...and paint compelling imagery with mere words alone!

Well Now it's perfect-Merciless has wandered back home intact-good to hear from you Mercy man. Piles give the End a high 5 from you and I tonite-we nailed it Bro. Last night I and others said it was water fall time time most agreed some didn't-some were long-now you know what happens when you play the dark side. Today was only round one watch what happens tomorrow. Mark you say no effect?? As we speak 81 of the top 100 trading in the aftermarket on the Island are redder than an apple. The Q's were only down 9 cents today they are down 12 cents in the aftermarket. Da Boyz are running out of duct tape and chewing gum tomorrow will be grim! There is a form and a pattern to the markets every major low in the Dow in the past year has been 55 Fibonacci trading days apart so this upcoming low should be march 21 which is truly ironic as it also is the 3rd anniversary of the March 2,000 all time high-what goes around comes around. Last night I particularily warned GTN about today a little later he said he was staying long-GTN all we can do is try to help. Rub a Dub-4 days ago you were screaming crash now you're a bull?? Anyone who is a bull now is about to be crushed today was only a taste of what is coming-7 days from now we will be a lot, lot lower . Hyper knows what we are close to don't dismiss what he says! You think the futures are bad now wait till tonight-Trade Safe-Stay Short!

Owning all the oil is one thing getting it to market is another?

Oilmen are in the profit business they are not going to collapse the price?

They need X number of dollars to maintain power and right now with the oil supply running low and the solar cycle turning down; much colder, brutal winters are on the way?

It will take a minimum of 1 year to secure the oil in Iraq then double production and that is the best case scenario? 2 years is more likely?

Enron was plan A of the take over now it's plan B

BARE thinks he's smart enuff SNOT to get badly wounded by sudden, sharp reversals in pricing, though he went into The Shrub's "unannounced" news conf fully loaded short.

One of these days BARE will go long. He just is too damned chicken, thinking when he does, in a big way THAT will be the time the mkt gets nuked.

But he flatters himself its more a matter of principle - HRFF will go long when stocks are COMPELLING buys. They clearly are SNOT - reFURence Mr B's annual letter just out ass to WHY.

So yes, he's missed out on the swings. He pared back a bit last fall, FlURted, ever so briefly, with a partial long, quickly closed it out at a small profit, then added, heavily, to his core short in early Dec, then added heavily to it again, SNOT too long ago, in Jan? he can't quite recall.

This bear just SITS, mostly, and watches UDDERS get badly hurt or be wrong. Where's Fleck's rally, FUR ex.?

He might play Oyster's calls FUR kicks. He tried that a bit and got some peridious pattern day trader label which he no longer is, BTW.

The fears you voice are prototypical FUR a bear at this stage. They are keeping a lot of people out. This is high STEAKS stuff.

Your warnings are thoughtful ones. So far, you've yet to be vindicated in your apprehension, however.

The BARE is going for the jugular.

HRFF has a large position and his a** hanging WAY out. And he's looking at fundamentals very heavily. If we start to soar he'll pull in his SPY and leave his URPIX alone.

About the ONLY thing HRFF can think of that could put this market on a moon shot here would be FUR Saddam to turn tail and run. We're bullying and he won't. He won't knuckle under to peer pressure from UDDER leaders in the region, either. That inexorable clASSh of wilful personalities is simply catASStrophic in implication. George Bush may bring pandemic down upon the world by starting this war and be remembered FUR it like Attila the Hun.

Worse, Saddam is thirsting for a chance to destroy Israel. He just might be able to.

Well Now it's perfect-Merciless has wandered back home intact-good to hear from you Mercy man. Piles give the End a high 5 from you and I tonite-we nailed it Bro. Last night I and others said it was water fall time time most agreed some didn't-some were long-now you know what happens when you play the dark side. Today was only round one watch what happens tomorrow. Mark you say no effect?? As we speak 81 of the top 100 trading in the aftermarket on the Island are redder than an apple. The Q's were only down 9 cents today they are down 12 cents in the aftermarket. Da Boyz are running out of duct tape and chewing gum tomorrow will be grim! There is a form and a pattern to the markets every major low in the Dow in the past year has been 55 Fibonacci trading days apart so this upcoming low should be march 21 which is truly ironic as it also is the 3rd anniversary of the March 2,000 all time high-what goes around comes around. Last night I particularily warned GTN about today a little later he said he was staying long-GTN all we can do is try to help. Rub a Dub-4 days ago you were screaming crash now you're a bull?? Anyone who is a bull now is about to be crushed today was only a taste of what is coming-7 days from now we will be a lot, lot lower . Hyper knows what we are close to don't dismiss what he says! You think the futures are bad now wait till tonight-Trade Safe-Stay Short!

Hope all the bulls enjoy the ride over the cliff in a barrel as the waterfall begins!

As for me still short SPX, SOX, XCI, DJX and individual stocks. Long select unhedged miners and oil income stocks.

See you in the pool at the bottom of the waterfall!!!

Market Status (3/6/2003) :

Today the Nasdaq 100 and S&P 500 indexes moved lower in response to the resistive VMA spikes that we have seen over the past few days. Today, in the morning, as the indexes were moving higher in response to a lower opening, there was a moderate amount of resistive volume that aided in moving the market lower throughout the rest of the day. There was a moderate amount of supportive volume today as the indexes were declining in the afternoon, but we feel that the majority of this supportive volume can be discounted due to the fact that we are in a downtrend. There have not been any large VMA spikes to the downside in the past month that would indicate the current downtrend is ending, but due to the supportive volume we say today, the market may move higher in the short-term; otherwise the market will continue to move lower.

mv

We need a new low and another interest rate cut to be totally sure that gameoverville is a for sure deal... The quicker the better.

Thats right another cut and a new low will be the smoking gun... or at least signify that play time is over...

That's what I'm looking for and when I see it then I will be jumping for joy...

sad but true.

Archived