Stranger Than Fiction, Part 1

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yahoo! board is full of hothead pumping stocks. I checked a few threads on China highfliers. Nothing has changed.

Hot air from bears doesn't help, either. What's the difference between them saying "sky is the limit" and us saying "LOB, a major crash is coming"? Gimme a break...

I'm just a noobie at this stuff but:

I see an all-time high of 113 on AMZN. Low since is 5.51.

113 - 5.51 = 107.49 * .382 = 41.06 (AMZN opened at 41.05).

107.49 * .50 = 53.745

That look right?

This thing must crap this afternoon or we got more pain in the future.

Paid off rest of my fiancees student loan...wrote nice 4,577 check yesterday. I can't get this crap straight so might as well put some money to real use. We're both officially debt free, aahh feels great.

AS

Arent you glad you gave up on shorting that one! I have banned YHOO, EBAY, and AMZN from trading ever again. I have a mutual fund with them all and will check it again in 40 years.......congrats on being debt free. Nows when the real fun begins!

Pull up a monthly chart on HUI and draw a line accross the high of 1997 and you'll see what's happening right now. We just broke out BIG TIME! Cup and a Handle !!

Anyone who's short the golds right now is going to get destroyed.

Bond is getting croaked. Dollar heading south again and the metal just broke out of its downtrend channel. You'll hear people start talking about the golds soon.

Yahoo! board is full of hothead pumping stocks. I checked a few threads on China highfliers. Nothing has changed.

Hot air from bears doesn't help, either. What's the difference between them saying "sky is the limit" and us saying "LOB, a major crash is coming"? Gimme a break...

Music to my ears :lol:

"Hot air from bears doesn't help, either. What's the difference between them saying "sky is the limit" and us saying "LOB, a major crash is coming"? Gimme a break..."

Your complacency at this stage :lol:

Pull up a monthly chart on HUI and draw a line accross the high of 1997 and you'll see what's happening right now. We just broke out BIG TIME! Cup and a Handle !!

Bond is getting croaked. Dollar heading south again and the metal just broke out of its downtrend channel. You'll hear people start talking about the golds soon.

Your fine dedication and comments are always appreciated Maxxi Miser.

Your fine dedication and comments are always appreciated Maxxi Miser.

I second that! :lol:

Archived