Ids 3/5/04

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The real criminals and manipulators will dine on the finest victuals and wash it down with the finest beverages, while laughing at Martha, the courts, and all of us sheeple. Nothing will change. Martha was an inspiration to many slaves, and will now be hung to dry as an example of what happens when we dabble in things we don't understand. Tell me that all of these insiders don't engage in the same nonsense. HAL, Cheney, etc. make Martha's infraction look like a parking offense.

And where's Soup?

NGAS having a very good day.

I've stopped trying to trade this kinda of illiquid gas stocks... they don't conform to TA behaviour predictabilty at all, imho...

they MM are gunning all the main street folks who buy this stuff and working with insiders to pump and dump.... they absolutely don't follow Nat Gas futures at all.

I only buy the big boys Nat Gas stocks now with HEALTHY trading volumes..

PLLL, MSSN, OMNI, etc.. all these being played in this board have really sucked compared to XTO, ECA, APC, TDW, RIG, SLB, MVK....

illiquid GOLD STOCKS are diifferent, they can be awesome if you're patient, WTZ, NG, EGO, IAG, CAU, the list goes on, they actually FOLLOW the commodity they are suppose to track!!!

The real criminals and manipulators will dine on the finest victuals and wash it down with the finest beverages, while laughing at Martha, the courts, and all of us sheeple. Nothing will change. Martha was an inspiration to many slaves, and will now be hung to dry as an example of what happens when we dabble in things we don't understand. Tell me that all of these insiders don't engage in the same nonsense. HAL, Cheney, etc. make Martha's infraction look like a parking offense.

And where's Soup?

Yeah, but they KNOW how to cheat. She tried it without any training or savvy. Off with her head.. :P

Something doesn?t smell right about today?s bounce.

Feedfool,

big big kudos for pointing for weeks to possible yen weakness. lots of calls made here are good, but few come from a totally new direction. today this call came into its own.

the theoretical backdrop to that call: currencies predominantly react to the amount in circulation. economic performance is only far behind and works only indirectly. that's why all the talk of supposed economic strength/weakness re usa re europe re japan is basically irrelevant.

clap clap clap.

Chart: EURJPY (sidenote: Goldman came out this week with its "last of 10 macro-trades for 2004": short EURJPY. Call made at 134. harhar)

post-3-1078556089_thumb.jpg

Archived