B4 The Bell Weak-end Den July 16-18

Brian4..........Stained Jeans.........End.........great calling

i wish i had stayed more in tune with your thinking over

last few weeks...........................................................

Tanks. Just watch 1092-1093 for a meager bounce. If we cut through that without a bounce, I would be shocked and be VERY bearish.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yobob1
It won't be over until all expectation of profit in their minds is permanently eradicated.?

That is as in LOBOTOMY?????? :lol:

That would be LowBottomEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

This site is so damn buggy it's a challenge to get it open on a good day. It's mostly problems with all the damn ad servers i think. I've been running the Enigma Browser at home and find it much more friendly the IE. Once you get used to the way it opens tabs instead of total windows it's really pretty slick and pop-ups are virtually non-existant. I think i'm going to burn a copy onto a CD and bring it here to work.

It's mostly problems with all the damn ad servers i think. I've been running the Enigma Browser at home and find it much more friendly the IE.

There is one particularly troublesome ad-server that wants to down-load

a spybot....something about 'avenue A'. I end up turning off the active-X

(highest security setting) and resetting after I gain access so the posting

board works properly.

Pain in the arse mostly. :o

Tim Wood: "Weeel, Jeeeem, howdy from jellyfish-nfested Loosiane...this market has shown us that even a broken clock can be right.."

In his article today on FSN, he says that the intermediate term bottom was 370, in May, and we are now in a new intermediate term advance...

It seems rather incredible to me that the Bush administration would go out of its way to publicly announce that the US is making preparations to cancel the presidential election in case of a terror attack, unless such announcement was actually a signal to Al Qaeda indicating to them when the Bush administration desired the next attack to take place, for maximal political effect. Are these announcements really just ?trial balloons? to see how much the public will allow them to get away with, as some have wondered, or are they communicating a tactical message to our so-called enemies?

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/jul2004/corr-j16.shtml

When you consider that many have concluded that Bush and Bin Laden each benefit one another's causes, it might be concluded that a terror event designed to interfere with the forthcoming election may well target the top of the Democratic ticket.

What choice would Americans make about going forward with the elections in such an "event?" Either way, the Rebublicans remain in power.

A frightening though highly plausible thought.

Senior Sunni Cleric Calls for Holy War against U.S. Forces in Iraq

Agence France Presse

Friday 16 July 2004

Ramadi, Iraq - A senior Sunni cleric called on his followers to launch a holy war against the US forces in Iraq and threatened to turn the hotspot city of Ramadi into a "graveyard" for American troops.

"I ask US President (George W.) Bush to withdraw from Iraq or else Ramadi will become a graveyard for US soldiers," declared Sheikh Akram Ubayed Furaih at weekly prayers in the city, 100 kilometres (60 miles) west of Baghdad.

"I call upon my brothers the Shiites and on all other religious groups to embark on a Jihad (holy war) against the US military to force them out of Iraq," said the cleric, who spent three months in a prison after being arrested by the US military and whose home was also raided last week.

"I urge all the Iraqi people to fight a holy war against the Americans," said the cleric.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/071704Y.shtml

Plunger, you just touched on one of my concerns.

Over the years and across two administrations, the slippery Osama

has managed to "be gone" just in the nick of time on many occasions.

Perhaps my high regard for our secret agent types was too high, but

they sure seem to find all sorts of other elusive elements.

This has led me to consider that there is somebody within our Gov't that

keeps him informed of "what's up."

How's that for a paranoid, conspiracy theory?

LOL

Sherlock

Red Herrings.

What would help Bushco most near the election ?

A high profile bust up of a terror operation...not the successful completion of one.

Happiness and Joy.....Bush forever.

Bush Flunked His Test on Iraq

By Thomas Oliphant

Boston Globe

Thursday 15 July 2004

To absolve Bush of disqualifying responsibility for this true scandal, this is what you have to believe.

You have to believe that Vice President Dick Cheney - he of the long r?sum? and rich experience, not to mention his status as prime mover behind the idea of hasty, nearly unilateral invasion - never bothered to see if his extreme statements about the "threat" from Iraq were supportable. You have to believe that his many personal visits to the CIA were simply to ask questions, not influence answers.

And you have to believe that before he went to the United Nations to make Bush's "case" just before the war - with George Tenet, the director of central intelligence - Secretary of State Colin Powell's own visits to the CIA never once turned up the hedging, contradictory information that the Senate committee found by the bucketful.

Much more is coming - about the prison torture scandal and from the 9/11 Commission about the intelligence dots that were ignored or never connected by Bush and his top advisers. Nothing can top the discovery, however, that the wild statements about Iraq's actions, capabilities and intentions before the war are belied by the data.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/071604F.shtml

It seems rather incredible to me that the Bush administration would go out of its way to publicly announce that the US is making preparations to cancel the presidential election in case of a terror attack, unless such announcement was actually a signal to Al Qaeda indicating to them when the Bush administration desired the next attack to take place, for maximal political effect. Are these announcements really just ?trial balloons? to see how much the public will allow them to get away with, as some have wondered, or are they communicating a tactical message to our so-called enemies?

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/jul2004/corr-j16.shtml

When you consider that many have concluded that Bush and Bin Laden each benefit one another's causes, it might be concluded that a terror event designed to interfere with the forthcoming election may well target the top of the Democratic ticket.

What choice would Americans make about going forward with the elections in such an "event?" Either way, the Rebublicans remain in power.

A frightening though highly plausible thought.

I wouldn't put anything past Klink and Schultz.

We walk a very thin line between genius and insanity.

Aside from Fischer's personal peculiarities, what's a bit troublesome about this article is the implication that upon learning Fischer was planning to travel, the U.S. gov't 'invalidated' his passport, which in turn let the Japanese charge him with attempting to travel on an invalid passport, which in turn let the U.S. seek to extradite him on yet other charges.

Passports used to be an optional benefit. As late as pre-WW I, you could still travel most of the world without one.

Now a gov't can yank your passport, and suddenly you lose your freedom of movement.

You can understand why some cautious types prefer to have two passports, from different issuers ... ;)

I find the earlier post (now becoming BIG news) about Alwawi the Bush crowned Puppet personally executing Iraqui prisoners absolutely revolting. It's just the same old story replace one ruthless Dictator with one of your choice and the killing goes on-so much for the hopes of a democratic Iraq-Huh! As to being locked out of the site I don't think it was coincidence, I have noticed that happen time after time when the market is in trouble, maybe Doc can comment on this?? We are watched here by a lot of folks, Ranger Rick Santelli the Crapvision Bond Guru twice this week in the middle of another breathless announcement has said "everyone better buckle up!" strange phrase eh! I'll ditto TE and thank you all for the Kudo's-this market is in deep doo doo and I agree with TE's numbers. Every Fund Manager watches the 200 day and we smashed through it today they know now is the time to fold-em and they will. The next month to two months has huge extemperaneous event risk being the Dems Convention, the Olympics and then the Repub Convention, if you were a Fund Manager would you want to be long now-Uh-Uh-the liquidation has started. I look forward to Monday ;)

Archived