B4 the Bell, Tuezleday May 25, 2004

Guest yobob1

Guest yobob1

nasdaq.png

globex.png

Where to now Uncle Bucky?

history.gif?s=NYBOT_DXY0&t=l&w=1&a=200&v=dmax

Gold & Silver relatively quiet. Take a look at the 24 hour spot silver chart and notice the odd little spike down and immediately back up in the Hong Kong market at the left of the chart on the black line. This pattern has been a repeat at the same time on many mornings for the last 30 days or so. Almost like someone in Asia has been covering shorts.

So Shell has a pipeline to Mars. No wonder Bushco is so eager to go there. Shell reserves cut once again as a field stops delivering? I'm beginning to believe there has been a gross miscalculation of the immediately deliverable oil on the planet. Just as OPEC goosed reserve estimates for allocation advantage, oil corps likely have over stated reserves for financial reasons. Gas prices aren't going down anytime soon and if and when they do, it will only be a small drop. US gasoline is restricted by the availability of refined imports and our own inadequate refining capability. More oil wouldn't help, and as Brian contends, there isn't any additional transport capacity for additional oil, and furthermore even if there was, the Saudi oil isn't the grade we want in the US for our refineries.

They can yammer all day long about how oil at $40 isn't a problem because on an adjusted basis it's way below previous peaks. Bull shit. My back of the envelope chicken scratching tells me the average 2 car family is expending an additional $60+ a month (based on $2 gas vs. $1.50, a 20 mpg average & 15K miles per year per car) Given how tight many budgets are stretched by debt loads and rising costs for food, insurance and property taxes, $60 a month is enough to open gaping holes and force redirection of resources. We'll see what they say at $50.

Andy Rooney was a bit of a jaw dropper in the sense that he actually said what he said. There is a growing sense of need for rebellion in this country that spans generations, incomes and politics. We got a hint of that a few years back at the WTO fiasco in Seattle where tree huggers and loggers were holding hands so to speak. Don't count the American people out just yet.

I'm not sure where McCain fits in. I have a hard time putting too much stock in him ever since he folded his tent in 1999 and started kissing RNC ass. I wouldn't expect him to switch parties at this point in his career and he isn't strong enough to go independent this year or challenge at the convention unless the PTB is grooming him for a surprise(aka planned) Bushco convention failure which I give about a million to one odds. Maybe after 4 years of what I hope is Kerry gridlock, we get McCain/Paul independent ticket?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me? - or is giving a speech in a "war college" surrounded by generals who look like they've just installed a new Presidente through a military junta not the right atmosphere to talk about bringing democracy to the world?

Today we will probably know better if the Fed's somewhat unusual actions of late are signalling some type of crisis.

Good Trading.

post-20-1085484303_thumb.jpg

Bill and Hillary are at the Yankee's World Series Game 6; sitting in the

first row, with the Secret Service people directly behind them.

One of the Secret Service guys leans forward and says something to Bill.

First, Clinton stares at the guy, looks at Hillary, looks back at the agent,

and shakes his head violently

The agent then said, "Mr. President, it was an unanimous request from the

owner of the team to the bat boy."

What really gets Bill going is when the agent tells him the fans would love

it!

So Bill just shrugs his shoulders and says, "If that is what the people

want."

Then Bill gets up, grabs Hillary by her collar and the seat of her pants,

and drops her right over the wall into the field.

She gets up kicking, swearing, screaming, and the crowd goes wild.

They're cheering, applauding, and high-fiving.

Bill is bowing and smiling, and leans over to the agent and says, "You were

right, I would have never believed that!"

Then noticing the agent has gone totally pale, he asks what is wrong.

The agent replies,

"Sir, I said, they want you to throw out the FIRST PITCH!" :)

Yobob1

"I'm not sure where McCain fits in. I have a hard time putting too much stock in him ever since he folded his tent in 1999 and started kissing RNC ass. I wouldn't expect him to switch parties at this point in his career and he isn't strong enough to go independent this year or challenge at the convention unless the PTB is grooming him for a surprise(aka planned) Bushco convention failure which I give about a million to one odds. Maybe after 4 years of what I hope is Kerry gridlock, we get McCain/Paul independent ticket? "

McCain look no futher than McCain/Feingold bill

The right of FREE speech means zero to him!

A man who attacks the bill of rights is a dangerous one indeed!

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Plunger:

Thank you - that choked me up. We need a reminder now and then.

Very nice Plunger

I'm surprised they haven't come for you...

Matrix futures team over slept with the "BUSH SPEECH VALIDATION RALLY" delayed until 6AM

The metals are looking good again but we must wait until 8:20 to see what the government has in mind on that end.

I couldn't watch more then 2 minutes of the speech last night. The decorated robots and their programmed clapping almost made me hurl.

The mindset of America is surreal.

I worry that a soft , pleasure loving population that has not had any real hardship in several decades has lost touch with these powerful thoughts. How much pain do folks have to go thru before such concepts start to hit them in the gut again?

Sorry - you got me going. in today's atmosphere a person who published such words would be considered an undesirable/ an enemy / a T person - No?

The Correction That Fooled the Majority?

Gold Comeback Continues Unabated

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Sorry - you got me going. in today's atmosphere a person who published such words would be considered an undesirable/ an enemy / a T person - No?

You bet your ass

Those are the kind of thoughts that require matrix reprogramming.

DO AND THINK AS YOU ARE TOLD.

Free stock charts with all your favorite indicators! Just use the chart control form in the left menu. Or go to http://www.capitalstool.com/charts/chart_page.php

To post your chart in your post, first, set chart width at 500 pixels, then when the chart comes up, right click the chart, click properties, copy the address (URL) of the chart, go to the message posting screen, click the IMG button, paste the chart image url in the box, and complete your post.?

If you post on other message boards, feel free to repost Stoolie stock charts!?

That single paragraph may just be the most powerful counterforce I could ever conceive of to wake American's up. What a radical concept we were founded upon.

Copy it, paste it into an e-mail and forward it to everyone you know, without editorialization. It will strike those who read it at the heart of their inner-child, and take them to a time of innocence, when the Pledge of Allegiance stood for these ideals.

The message is "self-evident."

On the subject of giving the old up-yours to the PTB, listen to Puplava's interview with Catherine Austin Fitts, a former HUD adminsitrator who has found a 3 trillion dollar black hole in government expenditures. Sort of like an off-budget CIA/PPT/Fed slush account.

Her ideas on grass roots interventionism make a great deal of sense; re-taking control of local economies through securitization of small businesses, among other things. Not in the usual power-to-the-people mantra, either. A strong argument on how to personally profit when the heist that has been the various Bubbles finally collapses.

Interview

Archived