B4 The Bell, Wednesday April 14

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bong Yields Surge

Uncle Buck Toking

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit.

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Endgame

MoGauge Crashes

Once a week Doc fills you in on the all important MoGauge , straight from the MoGauge Bankers Ass. The MoGauge reflects a major source of liquidity in the financial bubble world and is an important indicator of future market behavior, often forecasting broad market movements months in advance. Take a subscribatory and download your MoGauge RIGHT NOW!

I had hopes to get short near 1135ish area. Looks like gap down

this morning...so that plan not going to fly.

I guess just observe first hour of trade. Likely PANIC selling is

going to crop up at some point real soon.

1103 seems in cards for visit. perhaps that is where panic will ensue from.................

Golden Goose Lays Rotten Egg

More To Come

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

Endgame

MoGauge Crashes

Well done, the housing market that is. Must reading too! :P

Who is going to be buying a home when mortgage rates are rising an eighth of a point every other day for the last two weeks? We could experience in the second quarter one of the sharpest falloffs in housing demand that we have seen in some time.

I fully expect the PPT to be very active today

I'm expecting it, too, but it's not like March 2003. They'll need to be "unconventional". They don't have a friendly bond market like they did last year. If panic ensues, their market buys will be sucked up in a nanosecond as hedges for selling the underlyings. The USD may be a wild card, but I think the furners will be using this bounce as an out to bail their bucks and bonds. The equities lose on all counts.

Somewhere along the way, some wise guy might think "Hmm, what about gold...", but this would be asking too much.

Guest yobob1

The metals take a beating - but will in time keep on ticking. Patience said the vulture circling lazily overhead.

Pain in bond land, pain in the mogage business, pain in the equites, pain in metals - just a whole lot of pain goin on. Hats off to Brian yesterday.

Too bad Shrub didn't hold his press conference while the markets are open. Watched about 20 minutes of Shrub squirming and not answering a single question or the slightest intention of an apology. Shift the blame, redirect the question, spin to the left, then to the right, put your left foot in - all together a real hokey pokey. IMO a bad showing.

Morning Crew-they tried to ramp it overnight and couldn't, it blew up in their faces. Window at the Bell for 30 minutes, helmets and flack jackets on pls-should be a gap down open, 1120 is key today if that is taken out move to Defcon 3 cause we are going down, down and down. still long 10 april 1145 puts stop 1135 so i got a good profit locked in and am looking for more. Buckle up. ;)

Archived