Trader Daily Magazine

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Something is happening now.? Something new- for the first time since this 3.5 year old sucker rally began, the bond market is imploding.? This rally, which has either destroyed or converted almost every bear out there, is about to show its true face.? I've been wrong before (who on this site, bear OR ex-bear, hasn't?), but this is a completely new variable.? "The consumer" will NOT be able to ride this out, especially coupled with these insane gas prices.?  Import prices down -0.4% in March.? What a joke- and the bond market is (FINALLY!) figuring it out.

R.I.P., bond bubble.? R.I.P., real estate bubble.? And soon- perhaps VERY soon- R.I.P., stock bubble redux.? It was all fun while it lasted.

yup

Yup...full ribbon turn in progress on the daily...reminds me of the currencies as they "emerged" in 2002....

post-147-1144973374_thumb.jpg

Next crises, Will the scam IOU be safe haven or the Gold????

It surprises me to see the smart money trading Bond which we know is a scam.

Next week is a scam week, if I am right market is going nowhere fast. Just watch for the give away huge green stick

41.5 on cube is possible or triple or double bottom

post-331-1144973524_thumb.jpg

How many of you are looking for deflation???

This can be defeated by printing more money and letting Butt wipe slide

If I am not mistaken stocks haven?t broken any supports lines and people may be getting ahead of them self, when the price moves up they kick them self.

http://stockcharts.com/charts/indices/McSumNYSE.htmlhttp://stockcharts.com/charts/indices/McSumNYSE.html

The May '04 Bond Panic

2004&comp=NO_SYMBOL_CHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=4873&mocktick=1

Island Bottom

2004&comp=NO_SYMBOL_CHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=6384&mocktick=1

Rally into the highs a year later.....

2005&comp=NO_SYMBOL_CHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=8500&mocktick=1

Current situation.

Capitulation type bottom??  Lots of volume today.

big.chart?symb=tlt&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=1222124&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=5043&mocktick=1&rand=3600

Mark ,I think you are correct, a boner back to the 88 area would shake the shorts out again. :lol: If it continues down, :blink: Houston, We have a problem. :o or LOB

Nice chart on TLT. Glad Im loaded long! Awesome day today for me. Nice 4% move on ESLR. Loving my CPST.....a different alt energy stock was ramped daily all week...certainly not bearish at all for this sector.....PLLL and PQ just keep on kicking ass. imo

Other than that BRCM, SNDK, NTAP and of course NTES....just waiting to take off again....imo..

Ted Burge over at StockCharts.com has this chart posted. By looking at this chart one can see that sometime between 6 to 8 months we seem to come down for a significant correction. It appears we are coming into this window now.

Bung :ph34r:

The May '04 Bond Panic

2004&comp=NO_SYMBOL_CHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=4873&mocktick=1

Island Bottom

2004&comp=NO_SYMBOL_CHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=6384&mocktick=1

Rally into the highs a year later.....

2005&comp=NO_SYMBOL_CHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=8500&mocktick=1

Current situation.

Capitulation type bottom??? Lots of volume today.

big.chart?symb=tlt&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=1222124&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=5043&mocktick=1&rand=3600

Mark ,I think you are correct, a boner back to the 88 area would shake the shorts out again. :lol: If it continues down, :blink: Houston, We have a problem. :o or LOB

I appreciate you putting up those charts!! I'd forgotten what the 04 shake out looked like, even though it forced me out of 30% of my high yield funds. The difference this time, of course, will be that 88 or so will be the GMTFO level. Oh well, it's been a nice run.

Archived