Our Dishonest And Corrupt Monetary System

Goldilocks

Our Dishonest and Corrupt Monetary System

"DR. PARKS: He was very forthright in the lecture. I think he wanted to get some issues off his chest, which may be why he did it in Belgium, where nobody from our media covered it. It wasn?t picked up by The Wall Street Journal, not by The New York Times, not by anyone! He talks about instability in the system ? the fact that we could all lose our savings in an eye-blink. What he doesn?t say, and what he should say, is that the whole financial system that we have in our country is a fraud on the people. Part of the evidence is that all of our money is legal tender. There was a time in 1870, 132 years ago, when the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, Salmon Chase, came right out and said: ?The legal tender quality [of money] is only valuable for the purposes of dishonesty.? Of Dishonesty! From the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court!"

- Actually he has indirectly. He stated all of that in his article:

St. Alan on Gold

Then he repudated it when confronted by Congressman Ron Paul.

"At its core, the monetary system that we have now is really a cheat. It helps transfer the wealth that ordinary people produce to the financial sector. You can think of it as a big vacuum cleaner, vacuuming up wealth from all over the world and transferring it to the financial sector. This is not a happy message and I understand that. The implications for investors are very dire. "

- Exactly. Part of the greatest wealth transfer in all of history.

"Once one realizes that our monetary system is fraudulent at its base, how can people buy bonds? How can money managers in good conscience put people?s money into municipal bonds or government bonds, knowing that the whole thing could collapse around their ears?"

"In the preface to your book, you quote Ferdinand Lips, a Swiss banker, who wrote: ?France?s experience with John Law is being repeated on a worldwide basis.?

- Two things here. Mr. Lips is rather intelligent and well respected. John Law is also well known but widely despised. He was Weimarian before Weimar existed. His example of fiat insanity is what led the Frogs to demand payment in Gold back in the 70's and triggered Nixon to break us from the Gold standard once and for all.

"That?s right. Many times, he will say something and then say, ?presumably this is so,? or ?arguably this is so.? If he thought it was so, then he would just say ?this is so.? In my view, when he puts in those kinds of qualifiers, he is hedging. He is signaling that it may not be this way. "

- You mean the masses might be wrong? Common knowledge may in fact be common idiocy? Nah......

"Mr. Greenspan is very explicit about this. He says we are subsidizing the banks. Part of the subsidy, and he repeats this five times ? I take it as a warning ? is that the Federal Reserve stands ready to create money ?without limit? to bail the banks if the need arises. He repeats that five times in different places in the lecture, creating money ? flat out of nothing ? ?without limit.?

What that means to ordinary people is that your careful savings of a lifetime and your pensions could be wiped out in an eyeblink. Why should you have that kind of risk exposure? He goes on to say that, if we had gold as money, the possibility of this kind of collapse would be virtually eliminated. "

"The way things stand now, Argentina is our future. The collapses of paper-ticket fiat monies have been happening all over the world. On our website we have a currency destruction chart. It depicts the change in purchasing power of the major currencies from 1950 to 1990. Many, maybe most of them, have lost almost all their value. Some of them, like the Argentine peso, have had multiple currency collapses in recent memory. These people just don?t learn. As I mentioned earlier, the free market choice for money is gold. Interestingly, the IMF, which is under the de facto control of the financial sector here in America, in its Articles of Agreement, Section 4-2b, prohibits member countries from linking their currencies to gold and only to gold.

As far as the IMF is concerned, if the Argentines, who are desperate to have a stable currency, want to link their currency to sour pickles, that would be okay. But to link it to gold, that is prohibited. What possible public policy justifies prohibiting all these countries around the world from linking their currencies to gold? You don?t have an answer to that because there is no possible public policy justification. What the IMF is doing is getting rid of the competition. "

- Guess who owns 51% of the IMF? The US Treasury. As I have said time and again..... THESE ARE THE REASONS 'THEY' HATE US. The linking of our corpse and our government policies that strongarm others into doing our bidding and filling our coffers. The rest of the world is not as doped up on MTV and Crapvision. Their memories are clearer and longer. This is NOT good for our future.

"Another way to look at this, especially the issue of financial collapse, is to consider some of the things that don?t make it into the press. For example, the Bank for International Settlements (the ?BIS?), which is the central bank for all central banks, recently formed something called the Financial Stability Institute. They didn?t form that Financial Stability Institute because everything is okay. They have a problem.

The Council on Foreign Relations here in New York is running simulation games on financial collapse. What is really interesting about these games is not the games themselves, but the participants. I have passed many of these people and it?s like Who?s Who in the financial world. I can promise you, these people have better things to do with themselves on a Saturday afternoon than to hang out on East 68th Street playing games. They have a problem.

The Kansas City Fed recently had a whole conference on financial collapse. These things don?t make the press. The day after I interviewed Paul Volcker, on July 11, Mr. Kohler, the head of the IMF, said the probability of a complete worldwide financial meltdown was one in five. One in five! This did not make The Wall Street Journal. This did not make The New York Times. This did not make any television show. The BBC picked it up and I clipped it off the BBC, the British Broadcasting Corporation."

- Read this article and pass it along. Also think about Mr. Parks book and Puplava's monetary welfare...

What Does Mr. Greenspan Really Think?: Alan Greenspan's Speech at the Catholic University Leuven, Leuven, Belgium January 14, 1997

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Driving home from dropping our used truck off at the shop we just heard an advertisement for a local Chevy dealership.

All buyers for the next week or so get GM employee pricing. This on top of all the other offers ongoing. The system is straining so hard now. Where is the tipping point? Are we past it? Are we coming up on it? Is it even in sight yet? Farck if I know. I just believe that it is there.

I can tell u this Christmas sale will be down in UK because I have a contacts in wholesale and every one is telling me business is down this year and its getting worse and Chinese are dropping their prices every quarter so the old stock is worth less. China is exporting deflation all over the world.

Why buy now when u can buy cheaper and better tomorrow.

When the Flat currency blows up then the hyper inflamation will take over and that will hurt.

Retailers Slash Prices to Spur Sales

"CHICAGO (Reuters) - It pays to procrastinate this holiday season as U.S. retailers slash prices on everything from DVDs to diamonds, hoping to lure last-minute shoppers on the Saturday before Christmas. "

- How did that slip by the editors? I remember when the after Christmas sales used to all be after Christmas. Boy, we were such suckers back then. Well, you all were. I never was. Nope.

Suckers.

Goldi

"Mr. Kohler, the head of the IMF, said the probability of a complete worldwide financial meltdown was one in five. One in five!"

The odds since the begining of recorded human history have always been 5 in five or 1 in 1. Every civilization that is in ruins suffered from economic collapse but another "excuse" was always put forward so that the miracle of fiat could be restarted... The only way a fiat system can be sustained is by inventing a machine that can produce gold out of thin air...

Archived