Why Is Arch Scared? Are The Astros Crying Out?

Hoodwinked

I can see now why Arch is worried. I posted it earlier, but now it is in play.

First we have Sun conjunct Pluto in Sagittarius {right on top of Hoods ASC} with an opposition from Saturn!

What we have here are fanatics willing to be martyred to advance their position. :o Separation by Providence. Someone in hiding who has been living a modest unnoticed life thrusting forward to complete a plan. Self destructive energy. :angry: The compulsion to release destructive energy. :ph34r: The surprising release of energy. To lose ones fortune.

Uranus also comes into play. Everyone who has been following the astros here on the Stool knows Uranus is the signature to expect the unexpected. Keep your eyes open stoolies :shocked

Evidently from the post over on IDS Arch is expecting major terror attack. Hood agrees we are in the zone of intensity.

If I had to pick locations in the USA the hotspots would be Seattle {Uranus}...{eyes open BARe} and Washington DC-Baltimore....LA {Pluto} and the Hawaiian Islands.

After looking at these locations it may not be an attack. Some of the locations are on major fault lines and lets face it, those aren't normal mountains around Seattle. All week on the West Cost there has been a gazillion "micro-quakes". Ok now Hoods gonna get a little weird. Often times before a major Earth event Hood experiences extreme pain. I've been eating pain pills like M&Ms for the past two days. :blink:

World locations include...East Africa {horn}, Indonesia, Israel,Turkey, Eastern Europe, and Sweden

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

attle???

Well, if itz a nuke in the harbor HRFF is going to be TOAST, literally.

They've had a few mysterious releases of clouds of toxic somethings in large bldgs downtown the pASSt year, w hazmat teams called out, people sent to hospital w vague symptoms, quarantining (temporary) of bldg occupants.

Whatever will be, will be. <_<

Seattle's small potatoes. The harbor in LA would be my bet if they were to hit a port.

What ASStrology suggests Seattle or is it your wild a**ed GUESS?

yestiddy, on his hotline, Arch wuz rappin' bout "explosions". it's some planetary alignment thingy.

Wouldn't be so disconcerting if he hadn't sounded off about Sept 8 of lASSt year...

they nabbed that truckful of explosives headed for LAX in Port Angeles, not FUR away FURom here.

Arch has sounded apocalyptic beFUR and been wrong, tho, if HRFF recalls correctly. Lettuce hope he'SNOT rite about the next few DAZE.

equakes? Seattle's can DWARF the S.F. quake.

BARe I identify locations by looking at ACG maps. Its how I made the strange quake call in the heartland. The ACG maps show the path of the planets over the Earth. You just look at the planets in play that release certain energies when aspected. I just read the maps. If Im guessing....I dont post em :huh:

Well, if it's an E-quake u mite b rite. HRFF's bldg per a fellow who lived thru the Anchorage quake in 64? is the safest around, OTOH, OTOH it's on "fill" that may turn to jelly/jello w a really big one so who knows?

When yurrrrr number's up, it's UP.

HRFF just hope he isn't driving on the lower deck of the Alaskan Way Viaduct when the BIG ONE hits.

Or wandering around under a brick bldg.

he's seen his dining room chandelier swing in circles a few times since he's been here, tho. That's a sight to c. Oh, seen it jump around, too.

Vancouver Island? Into the sea???? Why, THAT can't happen!!! HRFF hasn't FISHED it's legendary streams, yet!

Or wandering around under a brick bldg.

My ex wife was in a brick building in Seattle during the February earthquake. She was on the crapper. She said bricks seemed to squirt out of the wall on to the floor around her.

So she buckled up, exited the building and finished up later :grin:

That was the second time she'd been caught on the crapper in a quake so she wasn't too fazed by it. :blink:

since a few days it is my impressin that without an external event the 10-13 week downmove will not be that big, well, an earthquake could change that, but really change that would a terrorist attack.

I wonder why not many do consider a terrorist attack at christmas. If those insane assfornicateers really hate the christians and the western world and if they have a sack they make a major attack on christmas eve. First christmas is a big christian event but also the time of the year were monster style capitalist buying "terror" goes on. So fo the bin ladens of this earth christams is the perfect time to make an attack.

I dunno where the biggest mall in america is, but if i would be a bin laden guy i would bomb that thing to hell.

Remember, those hard core islamist (i dont say all muslims) never ever respected christian or jewish celebration days (jom kippour war and so on).

just a thought.

Just got done reading the work of one of the asstrologers I respect. He is calling for "out of control emotions, instinct to act from point of self preservation, especially concerning money". He is also calling for "Coastal flooding, large earthquakes & possible tidal waves. Large movement of ocean water". All of this is active around the solstice.

Did anyone catch the show on Discovery Doc mentioned? Good stuff.

He has locations that differ from mine.? My maps are reading different.....hmmmm. :wink2:

I dunno where the biggest mall in america is, but if i would be a bin laden guy i would bomb that thing to hell.

I would not be at all surprised to see an attack at Minneapolis's Mall of America, which may be the biggest mall in the U.S. (although there's a bigger one in Canada). Appropriate name to be attacked too.

If you read about a nuclear attack there, you won't be hearing from me again, or Mies van der Rump. Sweef may be out of town far enough to survive. But actually, it's more likely to be a biological attack there. Nothing could be easier.

If that happens, maybe Ano can make my avatar have big red smallpox blotches on it......eccch.

Interesting reading. While I don't think anyone is able to see the future, whether it be through stars, charts, cards or anything else. I did have a dream about 2 weeks ago about a major earthquake here in California. Does it mean anything? I doubt it. Only God knows what the future will bring. I only hope that if the nukes start flyin' the first one hits the center of my house. :D

Re: Monster malls. I live in Edmonton, Alberta lovingly referred to as Deadmonton. Anyway the "West Edmonton Mall" is supposed to be the largest in the world. Built by the Germazians. I believe they are Iranian and also had a hand in the Mall of America. I also live 3 miles from the largest refinery in western Canada. Seems to me the bad guys could target this refinery. They have referred to Canada a "little Satan" because of close relationship with "big Satan", USA. I don't know what the state of preparedness is here but would guess we are not as vigalant and may be an easy target. Personally I am surprised something big has not happened since Sept 11. :rolleyes:

Ormsby

Archived